Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #156
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camber question" Previous topic | Next topic
DAVEFLDec-07-00 08:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "Camber question"

Where did you guys get your rear camber kits? I need one and I was just wondering where I could get a good deal? I have a eibach pro-kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Camber question, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-07-00 08:36 AM, #1
RE: Camber question, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Dec-07-00 09:43 AM, #2
RE: Camber question, John99RS, Dec-07-00 12:09 PM, #3
RE: Camber question, DAVEFL, Dec-12-00 08:25 AM, #6
RE: Camber question, mkerley, Dec-07-00 02:03 PM, #4
RE: Camber question, GSwede96, Dec-11-00 07:05 PM, #5

TeamMichael_97RSDec-07-00 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#157, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.roadraceengineering.com
has rear kits for $40

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorsd_eclipseDec-07-00 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#158, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 0

I have the sportlines and ordered my kit from ardperformance. you can reach them online www.ardperformance.com. if i remember it was $200 for all 4 corners.

John99RSDec-07-00 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#159, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 0

Dave, just get the kit from Road/Race (like Michael said). They designed them for the Pro Kit....I have the same setup.

John
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

DAVEFLDec-12-00 08:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
18 posts,
#160, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks, I just ordered the RRE one.

mkerleyDec-07-00 02:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#161, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 0

I got mine just a month or so ago from gmpperformance.com. It was the cheapest place I could find for the Ingall's kit at the time.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

GSwede96Dec-11-00 07:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#162, "RE: Camber question"
In response to Reply # 4

Hmm...lowering a car makes the camber wrong..I know that.How much will a 1,5-6inch drop make on the camber? Need a camber kit then heh?I am ading the lowering springs soon and also need new shocks....any good suggestion on what to buy to go along with H&R springs?

Kindly / GSwede96
http://come.to/GSwede96

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #156 Previous topic | Next topic