Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15521
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lowering question" Previous topic | Next topic
1great98Feb-06-03 06:06 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
112 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15521, "Lowering question"

When you lower the car does the back end seem to have a larger wheel gap then the front of the car? Because I just lowered my car with neuspeed race springs and tokico blues, and the front is very close to the ground with almost no wheel gap, while the back is quite a bit higher and there is about a two finger wheel gap. Just wondering if this is normal or if I should take it back to the shop?
Thanks
Joe

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jerseystyle1Feb-06-03 06:13 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15522, "RE: Lowering question"
In response to Reply # 0

I would take it back. If it was an even drop (front and rear) the back would actually have less of wheel gap because of the way the fender is. I have coilovers and I actually have the rear a little higher then the front that way the wheel gap looks even. I used to have a 94 ford probe and I put INTRAX springs on it and the same thing happen! I thought I had a chevelle with the back jacked up!

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15521 Previous topic | Next topic