Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14857
View in linear mode

Subject: "97-99 Full body conversion" Previous topic | Next topic
invaznGSTJan-11-03 09:48 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14857, "97-99 Full body conversion"

ok.. i got a really really really good deal on a FULl body conversion for a 97-99..i'm getting

Front bumper
projector headlights
side skirts
rear bumper
reverse lights
taillights
center piece
hatch that includes a turbo spoiler

i'm like wondering how much you all think that would cost to paint? cause if it's too much i'm thinking about just putting on a couple of the things such as the turbo spoiler and the front bumper..maybe put on the sideskirts..here's my like view on what's important to put on first..
1. turbo spoiler
2. front bumper
3. side skirts
4. rear

cause the rear of 95/96s aren't that bad looking but i like the 97-99 front bumpers..and the turbo spoiler is nice..and the sideskirts will go nice with the bumper.. how much do you think a body place would charge to paint that all and put it on? Also if i were to sand the stuff down myself..how/what would you guys recommend me using to sand it..cause sanding = cheaper.. and to primer it would i just go buy some primer in spray paint can and coat all the pieces? Thanks

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

invaznGSTJan-11-03 10:11 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14858, "RE: 97-99 Full body conversion"
In response to Reply # 0

err meant to post in interior/exterior section..mods you can lock this or delete it..thanks!

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fauchpjJan-11-03 11:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#14859, "RE: 97-99 Full body conversion"
In response to Reply # 1

usually about 200 for each bumper, if you put it on yourself..maybe 250 each if they do it. about 250-300 for the skirts. dont know about the hatch

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14857 Previous topic | Next topic