Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1480
View in linear mode

Subject: "Coilovers for Sale!" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanApr-02-01 05:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1480, "Coilovers for Sale!"

my maxspeeds are for sale (remember the set i had on my car for 3 days) i had the fronts installed only, the rears are still brand new. these are the best coilovers for the eclipse besides maybe skunk2 or GC, but are much cheaper, i just wanted it lower so i took them off and got some 4" Focuz coilovers, which will be for sale as well in a week or so when i get my 4.5" Tenzo springs in and can put them on. the maxspeeds are 0-3.25" adjustment and were $200 new. make me an offer if youre interested. everything is included of course (wrenches, rings, etc)

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

phatGSApr-03-01 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1481, "RE: Coilovers for Sale!"
In response to Reply # 0

Aren't these the ones that you had some trouble with clanking noises or something?

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM CAI w/ bypass

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanApr-03-01 03:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#1482, "RE: Coilovers for Sale!"
In response to Reply # 1

the clanking noise was an installation error on my part, i didnt tighten the center piston bolt on the front struts. i tightened it up, and voila, noise was gone

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

klipzracerApr-03-01 11:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#1483, "RE: Coilovers for Sale!"
In response to Reply # 2

wish i had 200 bucks but i gotta save up to move out in june!

Chris
Project RS
http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
"Life is short, rev hard!"
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1480 Previous topic | Next topic