Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #13345
View in linear mode

Subject: "eibach question" Previous topic | Next topic
97ESiNov-13-02 01:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
227 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13345, "eibach question"

okay, so i ordered some prokits, but they accidentally shipped the sportlines. roads around here aren't too bad, and there aren't too many curbs and speed bumps to worry about. anyone running these? just debating on whether i should keep them or not.

i know when i get the pros, i'm going to need camber kits. do i just need 'em for the rear or the front as well?

----

Have camera, will travel!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TytanfoxxNov-13-02 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13346, "RE: eibach question"
In response to Reply # 0

As u probably heard somewhere sportlines give u the lowest possible drop, they do. I've actually had to raise mine up in the rear it was so low with a little ghettofied bumper stop addition, (rubber hosing and duck tape, duck tape fixes everything. it rides a little stiffer in the rear but still very smooth, and that was so I could do the camber because my wheels were almost under the fender and would rub when i hit bumps. If u have or are planning on getting a body kit get the prokits, Im still rolling stock parts and I scrub the bottom of my front bumper everytime I drop off the pavement onto the street. As far as the camber kit the fronts should be good, the rear u may be able to get by with a modest drop up to 1.75 but anything over u gotta get the kit for the rear. GOOd LUCk oN THE iNSTALl whatEVER u DO-

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2 Short Shifter*Indy Sequential Shifter Knob*Grabber Green/Orange Brake Caliper Color Mod*(:waryAryton Sienna R*I*P Orange/Green Engine Color Scheme) Maxspeed Catback System*18" Konig Black Opal Verdicts wrapped in Toyo Proxes FZ4's*Front Strut Tower Bar*Indiglo Gauges*MT4 Indiglo Pedals*Eibach Sportline Springs*$$$

BOOST!-Tis far better to have it and not need it-than to need and not have it.

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #13345 Previous topic | Next topic