Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1275
View in linear mode

Subject: "White Wheels" Previous topic | Next topic
2GXTASYMar-24-01 12:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
84 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1275, "White Wheels"

Maybe this topic belongs in here.... I really like the ADR GT-Sport in white. My question concerns the care of white wheels. Anyone know if they are hard to maintian? I'm kinda concerned about them chipping or sometihng to that affect. Also I'm indecisive about wether I should go with white since I have a white car. And one more question, I belive they are 18x7.5, should I go with 215's or 225's? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks again.

2GXTASY
-99 Mitsushi RS
-Northstar White

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

trickedeclipseMar-24-01 03:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1276, "RE: White Wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

nah, don't sweat it...i have konig rated r's in white, and when putting them on, the lug key slipped what would have been a huge scratch on chrome or silver was simply a little scuff on the white paint.... they are VERY durable, and i would say be smart, and go with what you like. ADR is a good choice

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2GXTASYMar-24-01 04:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
84 posts,
#1277, "RE: White Wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

Killer. Thats what I wanta here. Thanks for the reply.

2GXTASY
-99 Mitsushi RS
-Northstar White

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1275 Previous topic | Next topic