Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12266
View in linear mode

Subject: "Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??" Previous topic | Next topic
ScarfaceSep-18-02 10:47 AM
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
250 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12266, "Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"

Like the topic states, will they fit cause I'm about to buy them. They are the Sport ones. Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

espilcEGSSep-18-02 11:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12267, "RE: Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes!!!

05 STi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSSep-19-02 02:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#12268, "RE: Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"
In response to Reply # 1

FWD=FWD. Just avoid GSX parts and engine parts from turbo's. The suspension is the same for FWD's except spyders, and the interior is the same on the turbo cars as well, and is universal amongst 2g's. Anyways, to make a long story short, YES springs for a GST will work for a RS or GS.

Amish_EclipseSep-19-02 12:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#12269, "RE: Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"
In response to Reply # 2

all FWD 2g's are the same. can't vouch for 1g's though

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

Fast420ASep-19-02 05:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#12270, "RE: Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"
In response to Reply # 3

Here's a pic of my car on Neuspeed Sport springs. Good choice, BTW!

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

ScarfaceSep-20-02 07:32 AM
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
250 posts,
#12271, "RE: Will Neuspped springs from a FWD 2g GST Fit my 2g GS??"
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks boys, you guys are the shit. I had an inkling that they would fit cause I know lots about my car, but you could never be to safe even if it makes you look like a retar Can't wait to put them on. ^^^ your car looks good with them. LAter

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12266 Previous topic | Next topic