Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12072
View in linear mode

Subject: "how do kyb GR2's ride with prokits??" Previous topic | Next topic
95ALLmotorFWDSep-11-02 01:29 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12072, "how do kyb GR2's ride with prokits??"

anybody have this setup or have an idea how they will ride?

Boostless and loving it!
Way to many mods to list!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

madregalSep-12-02 09:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12073, "RE: how do kyb GR2's ride with prokits??"
In response to Reply # 0

i do.

ride is fine.

it's the clunks and rattles i hate!

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar
Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.Radius Rims.Pirelli P7000 Supersports.Eibach Pro kit Springs.KYB GR2.$15 camber mod.Grillcraft Center grill. TB (waiting to be bored and installed) http://www.ebalita.net

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TytanfoxxSep-13-02 04:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
255 posts,
#12074, "RE: how do kyb GR2's ride with prokits??"
In response to Reply # 1

I have not heard any bad results with kyb's and prokits or sportlines, I have the sportlines and kyb's-for the price u can't beat it,I have heard that they last for a while so I think it's a good investment to make if ur money wont allow u to upgrade to tokico or other comparable brands, as for clunks and rattles I dont have any,once the weight of the car gets down on the struts and springs that should quiet everything down-UNLESS- something is not tightened down correctly,u took out the bumper stops or u have other problems. If u got that goin on u should check it out because it's not going to get better with time. Peace!

Don't hate the playa-hate the game
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=47122&ck=

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2 Short Shifter*Indy Sequential Shifter Knob*Grabber Green/Orange Brake Caliper Color Mod*(:waryAryton Sienna R*I*P Orange/Green Engine Color Scheme) Maxspeed Catback System*18" Konig Black Opal Verdicts wrapped in Toyo Proxes FZ4's*Front Strut Tower Bar*Indiglo Gauges*MT4 Indiglo Pedals*Eibach Sportline Springs*$$$ Coming NER Stage 1D Turbo Kit and Gauges on order

BOOST!-Tis far better to have it and not need it-than to need and not have it.

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12072 Previous topic | Next topic