Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11374
View in linear mode

Subject: "ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors" Previous topic | Next topic
97GS ATAug-08-02 03:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11374, "ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849437433

this company order blank brembo rotors and cross drill them by themselves, I wonder will they crack easily?

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayamaprojectors /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

PowerEclipsesAug-08-02 05:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11375, "RE: ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors"
In response to Reply # 0

ya? idk i know they wont last as long but if they are machined???

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BoostedGSAug-09-02 12:29 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
#11376, "RE: ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors"
In response to Reply # 1

I think those are the RaceConcepts rotors. They look exactly like the ones I ordered from them last week. And on their website, it says the same thing....they buy Brembo rotors and slot/crossdrill them themselves. They even say that the rotors are dimpled, not drilled all the way though, just like the RaceConcepts ones are.

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

250lemansAug-09-02 03:33 AM
Member since Jul 11th 2002
257 posts,
#11377, "RE: ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors"
In response to Reply # 2

i've had them on my car for about 5 months now and they work really good just be sure to get new pads with them i have some ceramic ones which are extremely quiet
btw i paid 130 shipped for the set
hope this helps

CBURNS28Aug-13-02 09:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#11378, "RE: ebay crossdrilled brembo rotors"
In response to Reply # 0

YEAH THEY WORK REAL WELL, I GOT THE GSX ROTORS AND THEY WORK BETTER THAN EXPECTED, IF YOU GET CERAMIC PADS AT NAPA YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. THE DRILLED ROTORS WILL CRACK UNLESS THE HOLES ARE CHAMFERED A BIT TO RELIEVE THE STRESS, THE CHEAP ONES ARE JUST DRILLED STRAIGHT THRU, GOOD ONES ARE CHAMFERED.
BY THE WAY I HAVE BREMBO CROSSDRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS W/ 7K MILES ON THEM FOR 75.00 + SHIPPING ON THE FOR SALE SECTION. THEY WORKED WELL BUT I DECIDED TO CONVERT TO 3000GT FRONT ROTORS/CALIPERS
CBURNS

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11374 Previous topic | Next topic