Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10873
View in linear mode

Subject: "Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas" Previous topic | Next topic
1great98Jul-16-02 08:41 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
112 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10873, "Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas"

I went to my local import shop today and they have a used set of Progressive Springs with Tokio Illuminas for $450. I was wondering if this was a good price and if the progressive springs are any good? Also if anyone knows what that drop would be. Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RxR_EclipseJul-16-02 01:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10874, "RE: Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas"
In response to Reply # 0

You can get the Tokico's at www.coximport.com for 380 shipped to your door....and figure the progressive springs go for at least 180...so yea that is a good deal.
Couldn't tell ya about the ride and drop...I'm on sprint sports and illums

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1TuffRSJul-17-02 01:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#10875, "RE: Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas"
In response to Reply # 1

Did they say progressive or progress?? I have progress springs and love the ride, I say go for it.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

1great98Jul-17-02 01:35 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
112 posts,
#10876, "RE: Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah, I meant to say progress

KahnJul-18-02 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
#10877, "RE: Progressive Springs w/ tokio Illuminas"
In response to Reply # 3

Progress springs are cool - using them on AGXs - Stan2Va had the same set up.

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10873 Previous topic | Next topic