Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10560
View in linear mode

Subject: "True coil over system for 2G" Previous topic | Next topic
95ESiJul-05-02 08:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10560, "True coil over system for 2G"

Why not consider a true coil over system for a 2G? It'll definitely ride much better and you'll wondered why'd you even bother with adjustable spring perched sleeves on mismatched shocks and springs..

Right now I'm going to buy the B&G coil over system for the 2G, but if I can get a few more people to group buy it, then we can all benefit from an immensely discounted price (like a few hundred). Currently I will get them for $1342 USD. If I can get more interest, then the price will be far lower!

http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID30/2052.html

Please email me soon if you are seriously interested.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorEvuLFleAJul-05-02 10:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10561, "RE: True coil over system for 2G"
In response to Reply # 0

People do have full coilovers here. Nothing drastically special.

If I'm going to spend money on another suspension system I'm going to ride on air.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Da0utlawJul-05-02 10:53 AM
Member since Feb 23rd 2002
330 posts,
#10562, "RE: True coil over system for 2G"
In response to Reply # 1

Nevermind...

"...You're as dumb as an ox and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride, i say...take it..."
-Abe Simpson to little Homer.

1995 RS
CURRENT MODS:
Iceman CAI//Focuz cat-back exhaust//60mm Jeep TB//OBX short throw shifter//Symborski shift kit

HadesOmegaJul-08-02 07:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#10563, "RE: True coil over system for 2G"
In response to Reply # 2

well if your really into tuning your suspension racing coilovers will do the trick then again I don't got 1000 bux just lying around when something 400 bux will make me just as happy

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10560 Previous topic | Next topic