Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10490
View in linear mode

Subject: "konig imagines" Previous topic | Next topic
TwisteJul-01-02 02:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10490, "konig imagines"

what are your opinions on the Konig Imagines? I just ordered some and i wont know how they look till i get them on, but i was just wondering what everyone else thought.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: konig imagines, euro_clipse, Jul-01-02 10:12 PM, #1
RE: konig imagines, DeltaOperative, Jul-02-02 04:31 AM, #2
      RE: konig imagines, Twiste, Jul-02-02 05:07 AM, #3
           RE: konig imagines, BoostedGS, Jul-02-02 05:32 AM, #4
                RE: konig imagines, shuwa29, Jul-02-02 06:31 AM, #5
                     RE: konig imagines, BoostedGS, Jul-02-02 06:58 AM, #6
                          RE: konig imagines, Twiste, Jul-02-02 08:18 AM, #7
                               RE: konig imagines, proDMD, Jul-03-02 05:53 PM, #8
                                    RE: konig imagines, Caribeno, Jul-03-02 06:50 PM, #9
                                         RE: konig imagines, fauchpj, Jul-04-02 02:47 AM, #10
                                              RE: konig imagines, Twiste, Jul-04-02 10:10 AM, #11
                                              RE: konig imagines, Amish_Eclipse, Jul-04-02 10:19 AM, #12
                                              RE: konig imagines, euro_clipse, Jul-04-02 11:47 AM, #13
                                                   RE: konig imagines, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Jul-04-02 02:44 PM, #14
                                                        RE: konig imagines, Twiste, Jul-04-02 03:59 PM, #15
                                                             RE: konig imagines, DownAzzDSM, Jul-08-02 04:44 AM, #16

euro_clipseJul-01-02 10:12 PM
Member since May 14th 2002
515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10491, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 0

First off, awesome choice bro. You can get them with the center piece in silver, or black opal, or... all titanium. I think it's just a paint color though, and they're like $600 or so per wheel. You can get them in 7" or 8" wide too, from 15" to 18" diameter. Maybe bigger...

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DeltaOperativeJul-02-02 04:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
220 posts,
#10492, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 1

I went with the ADR M Classics, basically the same wheel. I'll have pictures this weekend.

TwisteJul-02-02 05:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#10493, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 2

$600 or so per wheel? thats pretty good...but how does $170 per wheel sound with free shipping and free balancing? www.tires.com

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

BoostedGSJul-02-02 05:32 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
#10494, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 3

$600 per rim?? That seems really high. Even the Volk TE-37's aren't that pricey! How much do these Konig Imagines weigh?

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

shuwa29Jul-02-02 06:31 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#10495, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 4

hey boosted, nice color! i didn't know you had cayenne red or how ever you spell it. oh yeah, a buddy of mine has 18's in the imagines, they look damn good!
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

BoostedGSJul-02-02 06:58 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
#10496, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks! She's definitely my baby! I say "she" because a car that beautiful must be female, and because only a female can cause me that much FU**ING frustration and anger when she wants to!!

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

TwisteJul-02-02 08:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#10497, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 6

^werd!

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

proDMDJul-03-02 05:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
580 posts,
#10498, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 7

Ya nice color

AFX/UDP,AEM,AF/X 55mm TB,50 shot of NOS,Glenn's short shifter,17" tantrum,prokit KYB AGX,JL stealthbox sony headunit,audiobahn amp,M3 style mirrors,Blue leds,yellow fogs,reverse ind,w

CaribenoJul-03-02 06:50 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2002
123 posts,
#10499, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 8

DownAzzDSM has them on his car in silver. They look etremely good. Good choice.

Texas

fauchpjJul-04-02 02:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#10500, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 9

konig imagines are not 600 bux per wheel. they are below 200 at least. that guy is in europe.

TwisteJul-04-02 10:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#10501, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 10

yea, i just saw them on DownAzzDSM's car. Dayam! that just makes me want them even more.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

Amish_EclipseJul-04-02 10:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#10502, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 11

yeah that dood's in europe.

rufio is an awsome band dood. good spot.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

euro_clipseJul-04-02 11:47 AM
Member since May 14th 2002
515 posts,
#10503, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 10

Sweet Jesus, so I was wrong!!! I won't go posting anymore stuff here until I know for sure. 18" Imagines in "titanium" paint are like $268, which is higher than the opal, or silver cuz it's a new thing.
SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
And yeah, I'm in Europe!!!! But I'm a full blood Americaneese! And the car was bought in the US too.

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

ToTaLEkLyPz99Jul-04-02 02:44 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#10504, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 13

they make them in 19's and the adr knockoffs are made up to 20's..

TwisteJul-04-02 03:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#10505, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 14

yea, most people dont know about the band Rufio. I suggest everyone dl at least Above Me by Rufio.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice

this is great.

DownAzzDSMJul-08-02 04:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#10506, "RE: konig imagines"
In response to Reply # 15

Imagines look really good,I have black opal, but you can't really tell unless there right next to the silver ones. The 18's look way better though cause of our huge wheel well. I got my 17's for $1250 out the door. The black opal is about $150-250 more. Not worth it. I could of got the silver 18's for the same price.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10490 Previous topic | Next topic