Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27018
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipselova18Apr-28-05 07:09 AM
Member since Jul 12th 2003
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27018, "Poll question: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
Apr-28-05 07:38 AM by eclipselova18

Hyper Silver

Dark Silver

old pic

old pic

Poll result (11 votes)
Hyper Silver (0 votes)Vote
Dark Silver (11 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, eclipse_99rs, Apr-28-05 07:35 AM, #1
RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, reeveso, Apr-28-05 04:39 PM, #2
      RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, EvMan2345, Apr-29-05 06:20 AM, #3
           RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, EclipseTenzoR, May-04-05 04:17 AM, #4
                RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, siueclipse, May-04-05 04:24 PM, #5
                     RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, Ryan_Hes, May-05-05 08:26 AM, #6
                          RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?, EclipseTenzoR, May-05-05 10:30 AM, #7

eclipse_99rsApr-28-05 07:35 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27019, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 0

Wrong section but i think the darker ones would look nice.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

reevesoApr-28-05 04:39 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
#27020, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 1

definetely darker

EvMan2345Apr-29-05 06:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#27022, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 2

I vote for darker as well...

Evan B
97 GS- FOR SALE
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

EclipseTenzoRMay-04-05 04:17 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#27043, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 3

Well nice to know the Evos are turning into the new Motegi MR7s.. Just playing but I have dark silver. You'll be suprised on how bright they still are though. I wanted the hyper silver but I dont think I clarified to the guy at Wheelguyz so I got dark hyper silver. They are still really nice and alot of people think they are almost a chrome color. Anyway.. I'll shoot some pictures of my car today so you can have a better look. Or if you search in the Interior/Exterior section I have a post I made of my car in Atlantic City, and I know SIUCLIPSE made a post a week ago with new pics of his car, I think he has the dark silver too in 19s

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

siueclipseMay-04-05 04:24 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#27051, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 4

dark silver 19x8.5 hp evos

btw.. i think the darkers ones will look best, but keep in mind even the darker ones are still very bright.

Ryan_HesMay-05-05 08:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#27060, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 5

Definitely dark silver.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

EclipseTenzoRMay-05-05 10:30 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#27065, "RE: Which color HP Evo wheels do you think will fit the color of my car(magenta grey pearl)?"
In response to Reply # 6

Somebody just made a post in interior/exterior of their black eclipse with the light silver

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=84095&mesg_id=84095&page=

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #27018 Previous topic | Next topic