Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19867
View in linear mode

Subject: "Goldlines going in as we speak...." Previous topic | Next topic
BuckNuttySep-12-03 05:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19867, "Goldlines going in as we speak...."

Rears are done....now onto the front. Pics should be up laters

Its kinda rough doin this shit on the side of the road in teh sand all by yourself

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., BuckNutty, Sep-12-03 10:57 AM, #1
RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., mitsuman297, Sep-12-03 12:00 PM, #2
      RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., grain, Sep-13-03 01:32 AM, #3
           RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., woo2gnt97, Sep-14-03 05:41 PM, #4
                RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., BuckNutty, Sep-15-03 01:46 AM, #5
                     RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., likestofloorit, Sep-16-03 06:38 PM, #6
                          RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., BuckNutty, Sep-17-03 01:02 AM, #7
                               RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., CoprEklipz, Sep-17-03 02:48 AM, #8
                                    RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...., BuckNutty, Sep-17-03 03:39 AM, #9

BuckNuttySep-12-03 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19874, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 0

I love em...i only have in the rears. But the goldlines with stock struts suck up bumps like nuthin. The drop is also hella nice. Almost tuckin my stockers, we'll see about my 16's up front.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mitsuman297Sep-12-03 12:00 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
#19875, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 1

good choice man! I love my goldline springs

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

grainSep-13-03 01:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#19882, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 2

i got gold lines. then i got some tokico illumina's. oohhhh sweet.

woo2gnt97Sep-14-03 05:41 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
#19915, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 3

Got goldlines also. They're good

Front is lower than the back .. and harder to do fyi hehe

------------------------------
97 Eclipse RS auto *SOLD* - super 15g 92 3000GT VR4 - t3/t4 60 trim 95 Talon TSI AWD

BuckNuttySep-15-03 01:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#19920, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 4

Bah...i have taken apart the suspension on my car numerous times, nuthin too difficult there Now, CoprKlipz's was a pain. Damn sway bar endlinks were all difficult n whatnot.

likestoflooritSep-16-03 06:38 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
397 posts,
#19977, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 5

its called a long metal rod on the sway bar links...so easy my little sister could do it...

97 Rs 5sp
-Intake
-Front upper strut bar
-Tint 20% o yeah
-Coilovers/KYB ADJ
-60mm TB
-P&P intake mani
-Cat Back System.
-Funny Rims?? dont lie
~likestofloorit.. (1/4=16.258)(60=2.363)

BuckNuttySep-17-03 01:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#19985, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 6

nah man....for some reason his would round out really easy. We had 4 people working on them. Totally destroyed the end links. Haven't had any probs other then his car

CoprEklipzSep-17-03 02:48 AM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#19988, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 7

>Haven't had any probs other then his car

Cept that horrible suspension you're replacing with the goldlines now Ouch man, my ass STILL hurts from ridin in your car!

You should have let Bill and I know you wanted to put the goldlines in, we'd be glad to help! And there's the benefit of the whole garage thing...and tools...and guys helping you out

Yeah, my car totally sucked for that. Still need new end links....oh well, more than worth it. Thanks again for all your help man, and if you want help with those front goldlines, lemme know.

BuckNuttySep-17-03 03:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#19989, "RE: Goldlines going in as we speak...."
In response to Reply # 8

hehe....i may be calling upon you guys....it seems that my bad luck has gone to my suspension as well I am going to douse my nuts (har har) in wd-40 to see if i can break them loose. I have 2.5 hours to work on the car to get them in before it has to be at the shop for my new windshield. And the race begins....

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19867 Previous topic | Next topic