Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17974
View in linear mode

Subject: "SHOULD I BUY TWO OR FOUR ???" Previous topic | Next topic
KLIPZ22May-25-03 03:45 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
548 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17974, "SHOULD I BUY TWO OR FOUR ???"

since I lowered my car last year , the ride has been pretty bad , but it seems to be worse in the back , as a matter of fact I think the front struts still good should I get new struts for the back only or should I get all of them now. I've seen some good deals on ebay . any opinios ??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Diceman19May-25-03 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17975, "RE: SHOULD I BUY TWO OR FOUR ???"
In response to Reply # 0

id say if you have the money to get some nice adjustables for all four, get them, if you only have money for two, dont. if you do change em, change em all at the same time. just my .02. later.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
1998 Eclipse RS. Nothing great here.
Added the turbo wing and lowered it
down. More to come.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amish_EclipseMay-27-03 06:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#18010, "RE: SHOULD I BUY TWO OR FOUR ???"
In response to Reply # 1

always do all four with struts. having different stuts on different axles could make things unpleasant to drive.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

YourInMyMirror95GSMay-31-03 12:31 PM
Member since May 30th 2003
3752 posts,
#18084, "RE: SHOULD I BUY TWO OR FOUR ???"
In response to Reply # 2

Four. if you get only two you could end up fucking your cars suspension even worse.

You've Just Been YourInMyMirrOWNED!
CrazyEclipse: Personally I cant do it or at least I dont believe I can. And YA I do play with it...... sometimes...... I'm not bashful, and I think I am the first girl on 2gnt that has admit to it.

DINO: Frankly, life really is great, everyone should be dancing, this really is fun and no, my anus is not bleeding. YAY!

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #17974 Previous topic | Next topic