Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14398
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tien anyone?" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseDec-20-02 05:45 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14398, "Tien anyone?"

Just wondering if anyone has a Tien suspension set-up on their ride.

If so, is it worth it and do you like it?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Logic3Dec-20-02 08:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14399, "RE: Tien anyone?"
In response to Reply # 0

Don't have it...sorry. But my roomate has Tien Springs and Illuminas on his MR2. Badass setup. Plus Tien is like a huge company in Japan. They make top of the line suspension and performace parts. I say go for it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MotoFoolDec-20-02 02:02 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14400, "RE: Tien anyone?"
In response to Reply # 1

dsm talk had a big discussion on tein /b+g jic and some othere jic has very nice coilovers from rre

tein is topline i cant say anything about b+g cause i dont know
i wish tein made the electronic controlled coils for our cars but they dont =(

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

The1BillDec-20-02 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#14401, "RE: Tien anyone?"
In response to Reply # 2

The JIC setup from RRE is BADASS. I was going to save my pennies for a Tein (yeah, the I comes after the E) setup, or maybe a Tanabe, but the review given by RRE turned me towards the JICs. They have so much confidence in this product that they use it on their racecars. They use this setup over the Teins, Tanabes, and the B&Gs. The electronic adjustability would be fun and all, but not terribly useful. Besides, the extra height that would need to be added to the hood over the strut towers would kinda look funny.
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14398 Previous topic | Next topic