Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10350
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ordered my springs!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Doug96GSJun-24-02 09:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10350, "Ordered my springs!!!!"

Last night I ordered a set of Pro-kits and tokico sport shocks. I can't wait to throw them on. Now I need to find some wheels.......

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

iron MikeJun-24-02 01:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
160 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10351, "RE: Ordered my springs!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

congrats! what size wheels you want to get?
i will be dropped very soon, within a week! on sportlines

.Mike-1995 Eclipse GS.

i need to be dropped..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Doug96GSJun-24-02 02:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#10352, "RE: Ordered my springs!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Nice dude. I wanna get the Axis seven's like on the 2G in F&F in 17in. But, I might get a rediculous deal on a set of Mille Migla 11-2's (17 inch thin 5 spoke). I'm also thinking of the 97-99 GSX wheels because you can get 'em cheap. So I really dunno what I want haha. Either way it will look dope with pro-kits

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10350 Previous topic | Next topic