Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #4297
View in linear mode

Subject: "opinions on the assassyn rims" Previous topic | Next topic
Boofer97rsNov-26-01 09:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4297, "opinions on the assassyn rims"

i think i might purchase a set of these, 17 inch, but i just want to see if anybody heard anything about these and if you like em or not. Just wanna get some ideas.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, Ryan_RS, Nov-26-01 02:29 PM, #1
RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, cyan, Nov-27-01 08:26 AM, #2
      RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, LoudEclipse, Nov-27-01 05:09 PM, #3
           RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, Boofer97rs, Nov-28-01 09:15 AM, #4
                RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, LoudEclipse, Nov-28-01 11:24 AM, #5
                     RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, Amish_Eclipse, Dec-01-01 01:50 AM, #6
                          RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, JoeJ, Dec-01-01 05:18 PM, #7
                               RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, cyan, Dec-02-01 03:14 AM, #8
                                    RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, JoeJ, Dec-02-01 05:01 AM, #9
                                         RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, bustrblue1, Dec-06-01 04:52 AM, #10
                                              RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-06-01 04:57 AM, #11
                                                   RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Dec-06-01 01:43 PM, #12
                                                        RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, Boofer97rs, Dec-08-01 05:36 AM, #13
                                                             RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-08-01 06:47 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, LoudEclipse, Dec-08-01 04:39 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: opinions on the assassyn rims, LoudEclipse, Dec-08-01 04:39 PM, #16

Ryan_HesNov-26-01 02:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4298, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 0

Bleh....

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanNov-27-01 08:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#4299, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 1

arelli assassyns?
where'd ya get the crack rocks? the 2-spoke boomerangs...im thinkin no

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

LoudEclipseNov-27-01 05:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4300, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 2

Big Pimpin, doz wuld luk hizzot yo, buy dem den sport dem, den join da icy hot stuntaz, wha wha whaaaaaa

Boofer97rsNov-28-01 09:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#4301, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 3

haha...thanks guys...u set me straight lol

LoudEclipseNov-28-01 11:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4302, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 4

============================================================

wo0t!
============================================================
but if you get em, everyone on 2gnt gets to kick you in your nuts

wo0t

Amish_EclipseDec-01-01 01:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#4303, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 5

they put the ass in assassyn

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

JoeJDec-01-01 05:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
53 posts,
#4304, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 6

I guess i don't know what everyone is talkin about. 2 spoke rims? could some one post pics?

http://www.imagestation.com/pi
cture/sraid26/p1d091c6930eb7e9
f557d53f3184914cc/fe39309a.j

cyanDec-02-01 03:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#4305, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 7

see...
prolly the official wheel of nike

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

JoeJDec-02-01 05:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
53 posts,
#4306, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 8

GACK! you were gonna put those on your ride? hell with kickin ya in teh nuts. if you buy those i'll cut your nuts off with rusty hedge clippers and feed 'em to my cat.

http://www.imagestation.com/pi
cture/sraid26/p1d091c6930eb7e9
f557d53f3184914cc/fe39309a.j

bustrblue1Dec-06-01 04:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
340 posts,
#4307, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 9

i guess i'm just different, but i like them. i was going to get them, until i saw the price! a shop around here told me 2200 for 18" chrome. no tires. but yeah i like them a lot...not sure how they would look on our cars though. they're still bad ass.

9D9 MITSU RSDec-06-01 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4308, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 10

if u like somthing and it's not ridiculous, get it. It's ur car. Not many people like my rims either, but I don't care. I think the assassins are a nice rim, just not meant to be on a sporty car. I see them on the cadillacs and bigger luxury cars or whatever. I saw an accord here with a soft top and it has those rims. I don't think they would look right on an eclipse, but maybe u do. Do whatcha wanna do. They won't really kick u in the nuts, but the hedge clippers, I dunno about those rusty hedge clippers. U might face the wrath of those and that cat.

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Dec-06-01 01:43 PM

#4309, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 11

i think I pinched a loaf this mornin and those came outta into da bowl, yo. i'd give it a nay, mang.

Boofer97rsDec-08-01 05:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#4310, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 12

heres a ebay link with the rims on an eclipse
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598263191&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1006931850&indexURL=0&rd=1

9D9 MITSU RSDec-08-01 06:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#4311, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 13

they look OK. not my choice, but they look OK. Those rims do look cool as hell when they are moving tho.

LoudEclipseDec-08-01 04:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4312, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 14

wo0t!
still fugly

LoudEclipseDec-08-01 04:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#4313, "RE: opinions on the assassyn rims"
In response to Reply # 15

wo0t!
actually, pug ugly

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #4297 Previous topic | Next topic