Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30969
View in linear mode

Subject: "where to buy?" Previous topic | Next topic
barza21Dec-28-07 11:57 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30969, "where to buy?"

hey dudes, whats up!

hey, where can i buy some new hub assemblies for a reasonable price? i looked it up on the internet, but they are running for around 90 bucks, is that good? and is tinken a good brand?

thanks for your help

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: where to buy?, daes_venge, Dec-28-07 12:12 PM, #1
RE: where to buy?, daes_venge, Dec-28-07 12:22 PM, #2
      RE: where to buy?, Fallen4ng31, Dec-28-07 12:29 PM, #3
      RE: where to buy?, barza21, Dec-29-07 01:53 AM, #4
      RE: where to buy?, dalesmitsu, Dec-29-07 07:30 AM, #5
           RE: where to buy?, 2GeclipseRS, Dec-29-07 12:58 PM, #6

daes_vengeDec-28-07 12:12 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30970, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 0

Timkin is a good brand. I was going to order new Timkin hubs but I needed them sooner than I had planned and ended up getting National brand hubs locally which are also good. I'm kinda skeptical about the no-name hubs on ebay. I'm sure they are made by one of the brand names but you never know being ebay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

daes_vengeDec-28-07 12:22 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2006
252 posts,
#30971, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 1

$88.77 and free shipping. This is where I was going to order mine from. http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQMitsubishiQQEclipseQQTimkenQQWheel_Hub_AssemblyQQ19952005QQTM513157.html

Fallen4ng31Dec-28-07 12:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#30972, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 2

+1 Auto parts warehouse is a good vendor, As is Rockauto.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

barza21Dec-29-07 01:53 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#30974, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 3

one quick question though, (my luck) somebody is trashing a 3g eclipse, do the hub assembly from a 2.4L 3g eclipse work on my 2g?? if yes, then that way i dont have to waste money on buying replacement ones since they are giving them to me for free, so will they fit or work? is a direct bolt on?

thanks for the responses and help!

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

dalesmitsuDec-29-07 07:30 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#30975, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by daes_venge
$88.77 and free shipping. This is where I was going to order mine from. http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQMitsubishiQQEclipseQQTimkenQQWheel_Hub_AssemblyQQ19952005QQTM513157.html

Thanks for this site dude, this will save me a few bills.

Damn! I'm gonna have tough time taking mine off. MIne are still oe never been changed she'll be happy after

2GeclipseRSDec-29-07 12:58 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#30976, "RE: where to buy?"
In response to Reply # 5

It was cake to take mine apart.

No wd-40, no pb blaster.

I drive a 98 and it was poorly neglected by it's old owners and abused by it's new owner (me).

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30969 Previous topic | Next topic