Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #894
View in linear mode

Subject: "So last week at this time..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-18-06 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#894, "So last week at this time..."

I was on a beer run to Apples with Stanley and Diceman. (sigh)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: So last week at this time..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-18-06 01:33 PM, #1
RE: So last week at this time..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-18-06 01:41 PM, #2
      RE: So last week at this time..., totaleklipse97, Aug-18-06 02:58 PM, #3
           RE: So last week at this time..., Diceman19, Aug-18-06 03:20 PM, #4
                RE: So last week at this time..., totaleklipse97, Aug-18-06 04:08 PM, #5
                     RE: So last week at this time..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-18-06 04:29 PM, #6
                          RE: So last week at this time..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-18-06 06:29 PM, #7
                               RE: So last week at this time..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-18-06 07:47 PM, #8
                                    RE: So last week at this time..., Diceman19, Aug-19-06 03:12 AM, #9
                                         RE: So last week at this time..., Moderator992gnt, Aug-19-06 04:05 AM, #10
                                              RE: So last week at this time..., TeamAvenger, Aug-19-06 10:01 AM, #11
                                                   RE: So last week at this time..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-19-06 11:09 AM, #12
                                                        RE: So last week at this time..., TeamAvenger, Aug-19-06 12:36 PM, #13
                                                             RE: So last week at this time..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-19-06 12:41 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: So last week at this time..., totaleklipse97, Aug-19-06 01:00 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: So last week at this time..., TeamAvenger, Aug-19-06 02:20 PM, #16

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-18-06 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#895, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 0

Where was I? I don't remember.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-18-06 01:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#896, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-18-06 01:42 PM by eclipzGST

Originally posted by DarkOne
Where was I? I don't remember.

I'm pretty sure we were all waiting around outside for the beer to arrive. I had JUST gotten there a little after 6 and it wasn't long before the collection started for beer.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

totaleklipse97Aug-18-06 02:58 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#897, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 2

this time last week.. I was on my way to drunkville.. and It was a great journey!!!

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Diceman19Aug-18-06 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#899, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 3

so about that island that we were supposed to buy and all move to..... i miss you guys, in a total NON GAY way.

totaleklipse97Aug-18-06 04:08 PM
3589 posts,
#900, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 4

so i guess you can be our resident bartender??

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-18-06 04:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#901, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
so i guess you can be our resident bartender??

Nope. Marissa gets my vote. She pours some pretty healthy shots!

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-18-06 06:29 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#904, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 6

hahaha you gotta be careful with her. She waits till your buzzed then slipps you a triple shot. Or keeps serving you until you realize your the only one getting the bottle poured down your throat.

Yes i miss it as well, nothing like seeing 4-5 cases stacked and getting worked on steadily by all of us.

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-18-06 07:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#907, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
hahaha you gotta be careful with her. She waits till your buzzed then slipps you a triple shot. Or keeps serving you until you realize your the only one getting the bottle poured down your throat.

You say it as if it's a bad thing...

Diceman19Aug-19-06 03:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#908, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon hahaha you gotta be careful with her. She waits till your buzzed then slipps you a triple shot. Or keeps serving you until you realize your the only one getting the bottle poured down your throat.
You say it as if it's a bad thing...

IM the bartender. marissa can be 2nd in command though. i dont wait until you're buzzed, ask greg, i slipped him a triple of 100 proof near the beginning of the night, he was gone shortly thereafter.

Moderator992gntAug-19-06 04:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#910, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
IM the bartender. marissa can be 2nd in command though. i dont wait until you're buzzed, ask greg, i slipped him a triple of 100 proof near the beginning of the night, he was gone shortly thereafter.

Nicole says you have to stay the bartender, and that wasn't a triple it was more like a four-ple. That cup was FULL! It sucks that the SO is over already though, can't wait until next year.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamAvengerAug-19-06 10:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#911, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 10

Eh ... I had the bottle.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-19-06 11:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#912, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 11

It'll be here before we know it. I miss it too

Next time.. no dead transaxles.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamAvengerAug-19-06 12:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#913, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 12

Next time ... one black RX-8 in the mix.

Next time ... less black outs? lol.

Why can't every weekend be the shootout?!

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-19-06 12:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#914, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by AvengerNext time ... less black outs? lol.

Honestly, after seeing the pics from last year, I think you did ok!

totaleklipse97Aug-19-06 01:00 PM
3589 posts,
#915, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 14

No this year he just hid from us when he was puking or passing out.

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamAvengerAug-19-06 02:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#916, "RE: So last week at this time..."
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
No this year he just hid from us when he was puking or passing out.

I wasn't hiding. I was puking in the field right by where we were sitting ... or at least I think I do.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #894 Previous topic | Next topic