Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #866
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shark bait got around..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-16-06 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#866, "Shark bait got around..."
Aug-16-06 02:58 PM by DR1665

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr1665
You said you had a story about "Shark Bait" and hsi girl at the Shootout. Please tell! We might even make up shirts with his face on them for next year - "Shark Bait Racing" or something. .

Latz
B

Reply on Tuners:
haha why do you call him shark bait. Is it because he is so easy to make fun of? The only story i have is on friday night when his girl kept hitting on me. Now i'll admit she was cute but she was 18 i am 22 no way. She also told me she has slept with 20 different guys before shark bait. I was wtf why are you telling me this. If she says she didn't say that bullshit i have the shit on video muwhahaha. So i am guessing shark bait likes it loose . All in good fun he was a chill dude although i thought he was 12 not 20

LOL. It's sticking...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Shark bait got around..., Diceman19, Aug-16-06 04:23 PM, #1
RE: Shark bait got around..., GreenRicer, Aug-16-06 07:48 PM, #2
      RE: Shark bait got around..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-16-06 08:35 PM, #3
RE: Shark bait got around..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-16-06 08:57 PM, #4
RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-06 02:07 AM, #5
RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderator992gnt, Aug-17-06 02:28 AM, #6
      RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderatormicyek, Aug-17-06 03:51 AM, #7
RE: Shark bait got around..., Dualgen2, Aug-17-06 12:49 PM, #10
RE: Shark bait got around..., rbscoobie, Aug-17-06 03:54 AM, #8
RE: Shark bait got around..., TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-17-06 08:10 AM, #9
      RE: Shark bait got around..., Diceman19, Aug-17-06 02:02 PM, #11
           RE: Shark bait got around..., Kirby, Aug-18-06 05:12 AM, #12
                RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderator992gnt, Aug-18-06 05:30 AM, #13
                     RE: Shark bait got around..., TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-18-06 06:58 AM, #14
                          RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-18-06 08:57 AM, #15
                               RE: Shark bait got around..., Diceman19, Aug-18-06 03:19 PM, #16
                                    RE: Shark bait got around..., ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-18-06 04:34 PM, #17
                                         RE: Shark bait got around..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-18-06 05:47 PM, #18

Diceman19Aug-16-06 04:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#867, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 0

wow. im totally speechless. he is local to me too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GreenRicerAug-16-06 07:48 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2004
240 posts,
#869, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 1

Just to clarify, this is the same kid everyone was calling Fagboy right? I just figured his name was Fagboy cuz you'd say it and he'd whip his head around like it was his name...

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-16-06 08:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#871, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by GreenRicer
Just to clarify, this is the same kid everyone was calling Fagboy right? I just figured his name was Fagboy cuz you'd say it and he'd whip his head around like it was his name...

The one and only.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-16-06 08:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#872, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-16-06 08:58 PM by DarkOne

Originally posted by SomeChoadOnTuners
i'll admit she was cute but she was 18 i am 22 no way

Pffft. I'm 25, i'd hit it twice.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

ModeratormicyekAug-17-06 02:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#873, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by SomeChoadOnTuners i'll admit she was cute but she was 18 i am 22 no way

With some kind of construction material?

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Moderator992gntAug-17-06 02:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#875, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 5

Where is that pic of him from last year? I was trying to explain his gayness to someone yesterday, and that pic would really make it easy.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratormicyekAug-17-06 03:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#876, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 992gnt
Where is that pic of him from last year? I was trying to explain his gayness to someone yesterday, and that pic would really make it easy.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Dualgen2Aug-17-06 12:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#883, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by SomeChoadOnTuners i'll admit she was cute but she was 18 i am 22 no way

Good man Dino. I'd definately hit it. I just wouldn't let her talk cause she's a dumb slut. Never heard of a girl that showed off sleeping w/ 20+ guys at such a young age. Then the BS conversation about how she was "to tight" for shark bait. It's probably his sister or better yet, some girl he is paying to make out w/ from time to time. I like when people started threatening to kick his ass cause he threw that bottle near someones car.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

rbscoobieAug-17-06 03:54 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2006
9 posts,
#877, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by DR1665
....The only story i have is on friday night when his girl kept hitting on me...

That seemed to be the theme of the shootout. She was hitting on quite a few guys (myself included... it must have been the stache).

"Brain trust behind SOVA Beerbong and SOVA Beer Belts"

Excelsior!!!!

TeamMichael_97RSAug-17-06 08:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#880, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by rbscoobie
Originally posted by DR1665 ....The only story i have is on friday night when his girl kept hitting on me...
That seemed to be the theme of the shootout. She was hitting on quite a few guys (myself included... it must have been the stache).

Hail!!!

Yeah I'd hit it a few times. Something about finding out if she has a gag reflex...

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

Diceman19Aug-17-06 02:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#884, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 9

funny thing about the exploding bottle incident. he gave me twenty bucks and told me to go over there and give it to grain for a car wash. i went up to grain and asked if he had change for a twenty.

i dont think he took any of the money in the end, he just wanted him to admit that he was dumb for doin it.

KirbyAug-18-06 05:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#888, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 11

Wait Wait the upskirt girl came with him????

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Moderator992gntAug-18-06 05:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#889, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 12

Haha, the "upskirt girl". They arrived and left in the same car. Oh, and had sex in the public bathroom at the Amerihost, or so the legend goes...

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamMichael_97RSAug-18-06 06:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#890, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by 992gnt
Haha, the "upskirt girl". They arrived and left in the same car. Oh, and had sex in the public bathroom at the Amerihost, or so the legend goes...

Was that the night the bathroom was out of order... If she had to see him naked, that would explain the condition of the bathroom that night.

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-18-06 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#892, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 14
Aug-18-06 08:58 AM by xcasbonx

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
Was that the night the bathroom was out of order... If she had to see him naked, that would explain the condition of the bathroom that night.

Yeah that was the night. I'm calling BS on them doin it in there though. I don't see how a chick could want to be doin it next to a toilet clogged full of paper, piss, shit, and puke...let alone the people who pissed on the floor.

Did anyone see her at Buschur's struttin her stuff like she was America's next top model or some shit? Jeezus christ on a tortilla.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

Diceman19Aug-18-06 03:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#898, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Originally posted by Michael_97RS Was that the night the bathroom was out of order... If she had to see him naked, that would explain the condition of the bathroom that night.
Yeah that was the night. I'm calling BS on them doin it in there though. I don't see how a chick could want to be doin it next to a toilet clogged full of paper, piss, shit, and puke...let alone the people who pissed on the floor. Did anyone see her at Buschur's struttin her stuff like she was America's next top model or some shit? Jeezus christ on a tortilla. http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

ON A TORTILLA?!!?! NO WAY.

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-18-06 04:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#902, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 16

Yup the 5 min sex in the piss, shit, puke covered bathroom. They came out bragging, him saying how tight she was, her saying how great he was. Five min later, she's telling us all she's been with 20 dudes. After 20 dudes, you'd think she'd know that great sex lasts a little longer than 5 min and usually involves an at least semi clean atmosphere. Bitch must have some pretty high standards.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-18-06 05:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#903, "RE: Shark bait got around..."
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Yup the 5 min sex in the piss, shit, puke covered bathroom. They came out bragging, him saying how tight she was, her saying how great he was. Five min later, she's telling us all she's been with 20 dudes. After 20 dudes, you'd think she'd know that great sex lasts a little longer than 5 min and usually involves an at least semi clean atmosphere. Bitch must have some pretty high standards.

Hahaha, now I remember it all...my memory just needed a quick refresher...hell I didn't even drink that much Saturday night.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #866 Previous topic | Next topic