Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #824
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shootout pict" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-15-06 05:05 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#824, "Shootout pict"

here are the picts from Ris and I.

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/mlawrence83/?sc=1&multi=5&addtype=local&media=image

Enjoy

I seriously do not remember Thura grabbing my ass. Look for the beer bong picts, those were good.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Shootout pict, GreenRicer, Aug-15-06 05:30 PM, #1
RE: Shootout pict, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-15-06 06:45 PM, #3
RE: Shootout pict, totaleklipse97, Aug-15-06 05:31 PM, #2
RE: Shootout pict, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-16-06 01:48 AM, #4
      RE: Shootout pict, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-16-06 03:36 AM, #5
           RE: Shootout pict, Diceman19, Aug-16-06 03:40 AM, #6
           RE: Shootout pict, wite96gs, Aug-16-06 08:05 AM, #8
                RE: Shootout pict, kain_99gs, Aug-16-06 08:10 AM, #9
RE: Shootout pict, rbscoobie, Aug-16-06 07:33 AM, #7
RE: Shootout pict, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-16-06 08:38 AM, #10
      RE: Shootout pict, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-16-06 09:06 AM, #11
           RE: Shootout pict, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-16-06 09:18 AM, #12
           RE: Shootout pict, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-16-06 11:45 AM, #13

GreenRicerAug-15-06 05:30 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2004
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#826, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 0

Awesome pics, Good to meet ya Terry! Do you happen to know who has the pics of you taking the bong and your eyes bulging? That was great...

95 GS-turbo: SOLD
92 Laser AWD- has a lot done, needs a lot more...
88 Suzuki Samurai- Daily beater/mudder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-15-06 06:45 PM
8331 posts,
#832, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-15-06 06:47 PM by Star Turbo Talon

Originally posted by GreenRicer
Awesome pics, Good to meet ya Terry! Do you happen to know who has the pics of you taking the bong and your eyes bulging? That was great...

Ris had one of Dino taking the bong and the one i thought my eyes were comming out of my head. Look in those picts in my link.

Edit, it was great meeting you Ryan and all the SOVA guys as well as Tony and Greg. Hopefully next year more 2GNT guys will make it that didnt make it this year.

Terry

totaleklipse97Aug-15-06 05:31 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#827, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 0

WOw... I look like a total drunkass!! Oh, wait.. I was!! That was the night I had the absinthe.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratorxcasbonxAug-16-06 01:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#836, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 2

There are some good caravan pics in there, along with all the drunken madness haha.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-16-06 03:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#840, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 4

I wonder who will be the first to photochop this pic...

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/mlawrence83/?action=view¤t=100_1143.jp g

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Diceman19Aug-16-06 03:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#841, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I wonder who will be the first to photochop this pic... http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/mlawrence83/?action=view¤t=100_1143.jp g

YES!

wite96gsAug-16-06 08:05 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
365 posts,
#847, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
I wonder who will be the first to photochop this pic... http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/mlawrence83/?action=view¤t=100_1143.jp g

Holy shit.

-----------
the first solution that comes to mind for any new problem with my car usually involves a can of bad gas and a match...

kain_99gsAug-16-06 08:10 AM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#849, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 8

That one is too easy.... maybe later tonight.

]

rbscoobieAug-16-06 07:33 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2006
9 posts,
#846, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 0

Some good pics man. Great pic of shaving my stache.

"Brain trust behind SOVA Beerbong and SOVA Beer Belts"

Excelsior!!!!

eclipse982nrRSTAug-16-06 08:38 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#850, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 7

what did ur car dyno @ terry?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-16-06 09:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#851, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
what did ur car dyno @ terry?

He ble off an IC pipe at high rpms and Dave wouldn't give him his graph. I guess they were getting ready to shut down anyway and since it was only a 420a Dave didn't really care...

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-06 09:18 AM
8331 posts,
#852, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 11

Tony put it best Mike. We will find out what it does next thursday at 9am. Area One Motorosports is giving it a crack with a dynapac.

Terry

eclipse982nrRSTAug-16-06 11:45 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#857, "RE: Shootout pict"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST what did ur car dyno @ terry?
He ble off an IC pipe at high rpms and Dave wouldn't give him his graph. I guess they were getting ready to shut down anyway and since it was only a 420a Dave didn't really care...

whata Jerk.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #824 Previous topic | Next topic