Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #823
View in linear mode

Subject: "I had a great time." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-06 05:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#823, "I had a great time."

Nice to finally put faces to all the names! Also nice to see familiar faces as well.
All in all it was a success for me. I acheived what I wanted with no snags. I got to see what numbers my car would put down to the wheels while still being for the most part "stock" and also to see what it would do on the track. I also got some drinking in. More than some and less than most. hehe.
Looking forward to next year!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorVX100Aug-15-06 05:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#825, "RE: I had a great time."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipzGST
I got to see what numbers my car would put down to the wheels while still being for the most part "stock" and also to see what it would do on the track.

I do what I can to help

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-06 07:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#834, "RE: I had a great time."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by VX100
Originally posted by eclipzGST I got to see what numbers my car would put down to the wheels while still being for the most part "stock" and also to see what it would do on the track.
I do what I can to help

Ha! I'm sure it was such a chore.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

ModeratormicyekAug-16-06 01:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#837, "RE: I had a great time."
In response to Reply # 2

I was cool to meet you to Tony.

Thanx for the ride to Outback,it was...enlightning...LOL

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Moderator992gntAug-16-06 12:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#860, "RE: I had a great time."
In response to Reply # 3

It was great to finally meet you Tony. Good luck with keeping the Evo stock. I'll let you know how the ecuflash tuning goes. Got rear pads at Buschurs monday morning, so the blue bomber is ready for action.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamDR1665Aug-16-06 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#861, "RE: I had a great time."
In response to Reply # 4

Lovin' the new sig, Tony.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #823 Previous topic | Next topic