Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #756
View in linear mode

Subject: "Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerAug-14-06 07:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#756, "Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"

My suggestion

DSM Shootout 2006 - Wrath of Greg

I know we mentioned alot more ... just don't remember of them.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, TeamDR1665, Aug-15-06 01:24 AM, #1
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-15-06 02:08 PM, #2
      RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, Moderator992gnt, Aug-16-06 04:45 AM, #3
      RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, TeamDR1665, Aug-16-06 05:29 AM, #4
           RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, Moderator992gnt, Aug-16-06 10:52 AM, #5
                RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-16-06 11:14 AM, #6
                     RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, TeamDR1665, Aug-16-06 12:56 PM, #7
                          RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-17-06 05:12 AM, #8
                               RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, TeamDR1665, Aug-17-06 07:09 AM, #9
                                    RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-18-06 04:21 AM, #10
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, dalesmitsu, Aug-19-06 05:41 PM, #11
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-20-06 12:47 AM, #12
      RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, dalesmitsu, Aug-20-06 10:18 AM, #13
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, dalesmitsu, Aug-20-06 10:21 AM, #14
RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, TeamAvenger, Aug-20-06 12:30 PM, #15
      RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, dalesmitsu, Aug-21-06 07:49 PM, #16
      RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout, BlackMagic, Aug-22-06 08:15 AM, #17

TeamDR1665Aug-15-06 01:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#763, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Avenger
My suggestion DSM Shootout 2006 - Wrath of Greg I know we mentioned alot more ... just don't remember of them.

I think this has to be "The Wrath of Greg." Although, "Return of Shark Bait" works well too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-15-06 02:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#817, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 1

Why would we name it the "Wrath of Greg"? Greg wasn't pissed, he was just completely utterly shitfaced. hehe.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Moderator992gntAug-16-06 04:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#842, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 2

Yes I was.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

TeamDR1665Aug-16-06 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#845, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Why would we name it the "Wrath of Greg"? Greg wasn't pissed, he was just completely utterly shitfaced. hehe.

I think that's what makes it funny. Then again, he did sort of go on an upskirt photography rampage that night.

Moderator992gntAug-16-06 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#854, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 4

And where are those pics anyway?!?!?!?!?!?

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-16-06 11:14 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#856, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 5

Big Evil returns

TeamDR1665Aug-16-06 12:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#862, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-16-06 12:57 PM by DR1665

Terry's first shootout == Terry's Cherry.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-17-06 05:12 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#878, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 7

Lmao.....

TeamDR1665Aug-17-06 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#879, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Lmao.....

Haha. Combined with the picture from the bong.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-18-06 04:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#887, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 9

More like "Wrath of the Roller Bearing" ...

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

dalesmitsuAug-19-06 05:41 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#917, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

How about these two
"SLOW IS NO OPTION" team 2gnt.com
and

"FEAR THE WRATH OF GREG evo-ix" with the team 2gnt.com logo

dalesmitsu,
I wasn't there this year,but
next I'll be there. I'm hoping to try that two story beer-bong, thats f'in sweet.. That person patented that LOL.. sell it here o 2gnt site kidding

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-20-06 12:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#918, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
How about these two "SLOW IS NO OPTION" team 2gnt.com and "FEAR THE WRATH OF GREG evo-ix" with the team 2gnt.com logo dalesmitsu, I wasn't there this year,but next I'll be there. I'm hoping to try that two story beer-bong, thats f'in sweet.. That person patented that LOL.. sell it here o 2gnt site kidding

Greg has the Evo VIII. I have a IX.

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

dalesmitsuAug-20-06 10:18 AM
986 posts,
#919, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 12

My bad,

If was at this years shootout, I would know.

dalesmitsuAug-20-06 10:21 AM
986 posts,
#920, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 0

Fear the EVO's
or

Be like mike 20psi kidding lol..

TeamAvengerAug-20-06 12:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#921, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 14

The official title doesn't really have anything to do with cars ... though it is a car event. Its about all the other craziness that happens shootout weekend.

Return of Shark Bait
Wrath of Greg
Big Evil Returns
Terry's Cherry

So what else?

Avenger blacks out again? ... lol

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

dalesmitsuAug-21-06 07:49 PM
986 posts,
#929, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 15

2gnt two story beer-bong

BlackMagicAug-22-06 08:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#930, "RE: Post up suggestions for the official title for this years shootout"
In response to Reply # 15

Lol I like Terry's Cherry

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #756 Previous topic | Next topic