Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #714
View in linear mode

Subject: "My pics.." Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleAug-15-06 07:33 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#714, "My pics.."
Aug-13-06 11:47 AM by ashaleenicole

Here's the link to my photobucket album, I'll keep loading them as I take them...

Click Here

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My pics.., eclipsekaiser, Aug-13-06 10:48 PM, #1
RE: My pics.., kain_99gs, Aug-14-06 12:20 AM, #2
      RE: My pics.., Dualgen2, Aug-14-06 05:19 AM, #3
RE: My pics.., dalesmitsu, Aug-14-06 01:58 PM, #4
RE: My pics.., dalesmitsu, Aug-14-06 02:06 PM, #5
      RE: My pics.., BlackMagic, Aug-14-06 06:46 PM, #6
           RE: My pics.., GreenRicer, Aug-14-06 08:09 PM, #7
                RE: My pics.., kain_99gs, Aug-14-06 10:14 PM, #8
                     RE: My pics.., Dualgen2, Aug-15-06 02:45 AM, #9
                          RE: My pics.., ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-15-06 02:52 AM, #10
                          RE: My pics.., Teametx, Aug-15-06 04:09 AM, #11
                          RE: My pics.., SPoolinspOON, Aug-15-06 05:14 AM, #12
                          RE: My pics.., Moderatormicyek, Aug-15-06 05:17 AM, #13
                               RE: My pics.., rbscoobie, Aug-15-06 05:35 AM, #14
                                    RE: My pics.., SPoolinspOON, Aug-15-06 05:58 AM, #15
                                         RE: My pics.., rbscoobie, Aug-15-06 06:19 AM, #16
                          RE: My pics.., BlackMagic, Aug-15-06 07:33 AM, #18
                               RE: My pics.., ashaleenicole, Aug-15-06 07:12 AM, #17
                                    RE: My pics.., SPoolinspOON, Aug-15-06 08:35 AM, #19
                                         RE: My pics.., Kirby, Aug-16-06 04:49 AM, #20
                          RE: My pics.., dalesmitsu, Aug-16-06 01:03 PM, #21

eclipsekaiserAug-13-06 10:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#720, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 0

Looks like you guys are having a good time. Why is Dino always pissed off..

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kain_99gsAug-14-06 12:20 AM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#721, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-14-06 12:21 AM by kain_99gs

The legend goes like this.

Dino's mom was on the way to the hospital when her tire blew out. She got out and somehow made it to the nearest 7-11 where none other then Andre The Giant happened to be casually munching on a case of Slim Jims. The rest is history...

]

Dualgen2Aug-14-06 05:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#725, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 2

Wow, that is the worst picture of me ever. Thanks

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

dalesmitsuAug-14-06 01:58 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#733, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-14-06 02:08 PM by dalesmitsu

:cry Sorry,
I didn't show up on Sunday I was counting on it.

My brother's girlfriend went into labor Friday, 3 months too soon. So, I had to drive from my house to hospital atfer work (Made two trips) Hospital near my work. And than, back home and all the way to Pittsburgh.
Well, they had emrgncy C-section cause she went into labor.
Her baby was tiny 12 inches, alot of hair though, but man he was a fighter. He was on life support,2% chance, so Sunday morning he passed away. Stayed with my mom, family.
Well, my mother took some pics of him at least.

My ex.wife missed carried our first, I might took it bad. If the baby was born than passed away. 2 yrs after my daughter was born, gabby her name suits her well.
Damn, it was alot of driving worth it though, hey its family

Anyway, blahblahblahblah

Wow, you all had a blast from what it looks like.

dalesmitsuAug-14-06 02:06 PM
986 posts,
#734, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 4

One question,

Who stole my WHITE DSM I see three of them, two of them looks like (snowy) my ride lol kidding!

Will it be the weekend next year.
No, buts about it.

I'll swing by with my carbon DSM next year and say

BlackMagicAug-14-06 06:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#750, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 5

3 story beer bongs kick ass.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

GreenRicerAug-14-06 08:09 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2004
240 posts,
#761, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 6

I look so hammered in that one pic, lol. Such a good time...

95 GS-turbo: SOLD
92 Laser AWD- has a lot done, needs a lot more...
88 Suzuki Samurai- Daily beater/mudder

kain_99gsAug-14-06 10:14 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#762, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 7

lol

]

Dualgen2Aug-15-06 02:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#768, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by kain_99gs
lol ]

Man that fags chick was hot. To bad she was as dumb as a brick and probably 17 years old. Dino, you should have hit her ass w/ the brick I saved for you.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-15-06 02:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#769, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 9

Sneaky fuckin Thura. LMAO

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

TeametxAug-15-06 04:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#771, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 10

Glad to see you guys kept the Dick n' Balls alive!

Who is the girl kissing ash? Is nice.. I like!!

SPoolinspOONAug-15-06 05:14 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2006
10 posts,
#774, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 11

That would be the girl with "Fagboy"

"Builder of SOVA DSM 2 story Beer Bong"

*3 Story NExt year!

ModeratormicyekAug-15-06 05:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#775, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 11
Aug-15-06 05:17 AM by micyek

Originally posted by etx
Who is the girl kissing ash? Is nice.. I like!!

This gay's "girlfriend" I still say it's his sister though.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

rbscoobieAug-15-06 05:35 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2006
9 posts,
#778, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 13

I'm so glad that we went out and made that beer bong.

SPoolinspOONAug-15-06 05:58 AM
10 posts,
#785, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by rbscoobie
I'm so glad that we went out and made that beer bong.

Hell yeah! I'm going to need to find a better on/off switch for it and some type of filtering system to keep the foam down.

*3 Story NExt year!

rbscoobieAug-15-06 06:19 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2006
9 posts,
#787, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by SPoolinspOON
Originally posted by rbscoobie I'm so glad that we went out and made that beer bong.
Hell yeah! I'm going to need to find a better on/off switch for it and some type of filtering system to keep the foam down.

The on/off is perfect... we're not changing it... that's why we got that one. The only thing that we may change is going from single to 3 hoses coming off it and that should be it.

"Brain trust behind SOVA Beerbong and SOVA Beer Belts"

Excelsior!!!!

BlackMagicAug-15-06 07:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#790, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 10

well that's not very nice

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

ashaleenicoleAug-15-06 07:12 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
#793, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 18

OMG i had no clue Thura was even standing there. That was random, someone was like lets take a picture i said okay and shes like im gonna kiss you on the cheek and then did it.. It was very harmless. Sorry folks..

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

SPoolinspOONAug-15-06 08:35 AM
10 posts,
#798, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 17

I dunno what it is but, the headache kicked in with mad delay. Maybe its just not enough sleep. Work blows today

*3 Story NExt year!

KirbyAug-16-06 04:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#843, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by micyek
Originally posted by etx Who is the girl kissing ash? Is nice.. I like!!
This gay's "girlfriend" I still say it's his sister though.

I saw that guy in one of the albums and my heart sank a little, how did he find you guy's? I'll have pics of my shootout killer before too long..

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

dalesmitsuAug-16-06 01:03 PM
986 posts,
#863, "RE: My pics.."
In response to Reply # 9

Mmm.. Did you make a wish when you rubbed that lol

I'll be there next year.
Could my younger brother cme to it with his Mazda Mx6, Be nice to him about his mazada slow LOL..

Will it be the same weekend next year, in August.

Whats the date for next year?

I'll swing by with my carbon DSM next year and say

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #714 Previous topic | Next topic