Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #708
View in linear mode

Subject: "Day 2: The Wrath of Greg" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-12-06 10:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#708, "Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"

4am local time. Greg is hammers. Nicole is letting him play another day,. Aarbon Staneneley called out cioxk holster slutgbag ratg boy fagoz and he LOOOKED! LOhahahahaahahhahahahah.

shoototeut rules. Sova guys rule too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-13-06 01:07 AM, #1
RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-13-06 05:47 AM, #2
      RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, TeamDR1665, Aug-13-06 06:07 AM, #3
           RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-13-06 06:28 AM, #4
                RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, gramozeka, Aug-13-06 10:34 AM, #5
                RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-13-06 12:45 PM, #6
                     RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, Blizare, Aug-14-06 04:41 AM, #7
                          RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-14-06 08:39 AM, #8
                               RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, ModeratoreclipzGST, Aug-14-06 04:49 PM, #9
                                    RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, BlackMagic, Aug-14-06 06:59 PM, #10
                                    RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, SPoolinspOON, Aug-14-06 07:35 PM, #11
                                    RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg, Diceman19, Aug-15-06 05:39 AM, #12

ModeratorbullettdsmAug-13-06 01:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#709, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 0

Lool! AeNDe Driigggs is Funckeed Up!

(I think he will understand it this way, lol!)

MB

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-13-06 05:47 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#710, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 1

my head hurts

TeamDR1665Aug-13-06 06:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#711, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
my head hurts

I slept on the floor right under the window. Everything hurts.

TeamMichael_97RSAug-13-06 06:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#712, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon my head hurts
I slept on the floor right under the window. Everything hurts.

Especially your butt right?

I did draw blood this year.

Exile Racing Technologies
http://www.exileracing.com
Go that way, really fast, if something gets in your way... turn.

gramozekaAug-13-06 10:34 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
#713, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 4

Let's see more updates from the shoot out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs NGK, Fresh ATF, K&N, AGX, UDP and ZipTies tieing the strut towers (according to BlackMagic increases my torsional rigidity)
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-13-06 12:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#717, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Michael_97RS
I did draw blood this year.

You didn't spit on your hand, dumb ass.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

BlizareAug-14-06 04:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#724, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-14-06 04:41 AM by Blizare

dino look kinda happy here.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

ModeratorEvuLFleAAug-14-06 08:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#728, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 7

Scary

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratoreclipzGSTAug-14-06 04:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#747, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Scary

What's even scarier is that Ashlee looks happy too.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

BlackMagicAug-14-06 06:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#752, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 9

Lol such a good time. So much alcohol.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

SPoolinspOONAug-14-06 07:35 PM
Member since Aug 14th 2006
10 posts,
#760, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 10

no kidding.. and I thought that we would be able to finish my stash. Still have a shot of Absinthe left. Who wants it?

"Builder of SOVA DSM 2 story Beer Bong"

*3 Story NExt year!

Diceman19Aug-15-06 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#781, "RE: Day 2: The Wrath of Greg"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Originally posted by EvuLFleA Scary
What's even scarier is that Ashlee looks happy too.

i was thinking the same exact thing.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #708 Previous topic | Next topic