Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #667
View in linear mode

Subject: "Leaving the office now..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-10-06 10:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#667, "Leaving the office now..."

...wish me luck.

Southwest 2014 (1700hrs) into Vegas, then either Southwest 385 (1910hrs) or Southwest 1113 (2010hrs) into Chicago. Should be in Chi-town around midnight.

Someone give me a call and let me know where John and I need to be in the morning for the caravan. Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderator992gntAug-10-06 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#672, "RE: Leaving the office now..."
In response to Reply # 0

See you soon, we're leaving NKY now.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dualgen2Aug-10-06 04:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#673, "RE: Leaving the office now..."
In response to Reply # 1

I still got 9 1/2 hrs left.

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

TeamDR1665Aug-12-06 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#697, "RE: Leaving the office now..."
In response to Reply # 2

I made it. Lots of new faces this year! Curtis made it. Jeremey made it. Jim made it. Tim even made it for the second year in a row. Someone left the Amerihost in an ambulance last night, but shit happens, right?

Here's to another day and another hour of video footage.

cc8ballaAug-12-06 06:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#698, "RE: Leaving the office now..."
In response to Reply # 3

Oh my God I wish I could join you guys, but I am at work all day today, and tomorrow am packing my shit up to move.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #667 Previous topic | Next topic