Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #589
View in linear mode

Subject: "floor space available?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-06-06 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#589, "floor space available?"

Right now, it looks like it will be just John (grain) and I splitting a room. Sike might not make it, Joe (Boosted Eclipse) is probably not going to make it, and Roman (widebodied) isn't going to make it. I figure we've got room for at least one more guy looking to split the room with us. If you want to throw a sleeping bag in your car and crash in a hotel room for basically $150, let me know and we'll set something up. The less we pay for a room, the more we have for bo0ze.

Just a head's up. My rooms are officially spoken for - I have the one, Tony has another, and Jeremy and some of the SoVa guys have the third due to someone shafting them on reservations.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: floor space available?, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-07-06 05:01 AM, #1
RE: floor space available?, Diceman19, Aug-07-06 08:50 AM, #2
      RE: floor space available?, eclipse982nrRST, Aug-07-06 12:41 PM, #3
      RE: floor space available?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-07-06 01:02 PM, #4
      RE: floor space available?, TeamDR1665, Aug-07-06 03:30 PM, #5
           RE: floor space available?, Diceman19, Aug-08-06 04:19 AM, #6

eclipse982nrRSTAug-07-06 05:01 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#590, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 0

Unfortunately I dont know if I am going to make it this year now either. I am awaiting a new timing belt tensioner, and if its not here by Friday, I wont be there. I wont risk running the beast when the damn belt slipped 2 teeth.

I am working hard to get it ready, but its not looking good now

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Aug-07-06 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#592, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 1

its funny too, the closer we get to the shootout, the more excuses flow like water from the well.

you better tell that foo run4cvr that he needs to make another appearance.

eclipse982nrRSTAug-07-06 12:41 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#595, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19
its funny too, the closer we get to the shootout, the more excuses flow like water from the well.

Its weird too becuz last year when I was on my way up to the SO, my timing belt bracket broke and the timing belt slipped off. Its something about this time of the year with me and timing belts for some reason. Its looking good though, the tensioner and belt is supposed to be here Friday by noon, so I will slap it on and drive my happy ass up there. I am making it this year in the Blue Monster NO MATTER WHAT!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

TeamXtremeRSAug-07-06 01:02 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#596, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-07-06 01:04 PM by XtremeRS

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Its looking good though, the tensioner and belt is supposed to be here Friday by noon, so I will slap it on and drive my happy ass up there. I am making it this year in the Blue Monster NO MATTER WHAT!

Yeah, now thats more like it Some may remember my fiasco several shootouts ago...had 2 exhaust valves drop, destroyed my ported head, JE piston, cracked my flexplate, screwed up my clutch...fixed it all within 2 days before the shootout. The trans actually was up and bolted in the car, like 2 am friday morning, and we left for the SO friday at 10 am lol. Hardcore baby!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

TeamDR1665Aug-07-06 03:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#601, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19
you better tell that foo run4cvr that he needs to make another appearance.

Dude. He fell through the ceiling in his living room while trying to lay some network cable in his house. He's not gonna make it this year.

Diceman19Aug-08-06 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#609, "RE: floor space available?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by Diceman19 you better tell that foo run4cvr that he needs to make another appearance.
Dude. He fell through the ceiling in his living room while trying to lay some network cable in his house. He's not gonna make it this year.

dude, tell him i said get well and have a jager shot on me. networking is important though.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #589 Previous topic | Next topic