Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #276
View in linear mode

Subject: "I am SO there." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratoreclipzGSTJun-27-06 06:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#276, "I am SO there."

Fuck it. I need it. Who's got room for me? hehe

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Jun-28-06 05:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#277, "RE: I am SO there."
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-29-06 08:03 PM by DR1665

No worries. You get to Norwalk, we'll take care of the rest.

I'm already set up to share this year, so I can't speak for my room, but I have two other rooms booked at the Amerihost. It's something like $150/night for Fri-Sat-Sun nights. If you want one of the rooms, let me know and I'll be sure not to cancel one.

As of right now, and refresh my memory if I'm wrong...

3 rooms.

1. Me + 1, maybe 2 if GF tags along
2. ???
3. ???

If these rooms are not spoken for by the 13th of July, I will be calling to cancel them. I can not afford to get hit with cancellation penalties.

I'm down to help people out in any way that I can. I just need to know *for sure* who I'm helping and how I'm helping them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratoreclipzGSTJun-28-06 08:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#279, "RE: I am SO there."
In response to Reply # 1

I'll take one for all 3 nights if someone wants to split the bill with me...

When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

sikeJun-30-06 09:58 AM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#281, "RE: I am SO there."
In response to Reply # 2

I might be willing to split friday and saturday with you. If you have AIM my name is SikeX or email me @ sike@comcast.net

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-06-06 10:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#304, "RE: I am SO there."
In response to Reply # 3

Should be all set, thanks anyway.

Originally posted by sike
I might be willing to split friday and saturday with you. If you have AIM my name is SikeX or email me @ sike@comcast.net

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #276 Previous topic | Next topic