Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #419
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need a place to crash in Chicago" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-21-06 07:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#419, "Need a place to crash in Chicago"

Probably just Wednesday & Thursday night, maybe just Thursday night.

Likely it'll just be me. lemme know who's got a couch or a floor available.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, TeamDR1665, Jul-21-06 09:54 AM, #1
RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Eric, Jul-21-06 02:59 PM, #2
      RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-23-06 07:36 AM, #3
           RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, grain, Jul-23-06 10:40 AM, #4
                RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, TeamDR1665, Jul-23-06 11:42 AM, #5
                RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Eric, Jul-23-06 01:35 PM, #6
                RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-24-06 06:10 AM, #7
                     RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Malenko, Jul-24-06 08:59 AM, #8
                          RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Eric, Jul-24-06 10:06 AM, #9
                               RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-27-06 08:46 AM, #10
                                    RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Eric, Jul-27-06 12:16 PM, #11
                                         RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-27-06 02:20 PM, #12
                                              RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, grain, Aug-01-06 12:08 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, Eric, Aug-02-06 12:37 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-02-06 02:50 PM, #15

TeamDR1665Jul-21-06 09:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#420, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm in the same boat. Thursday night. Where's grain?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EricJul-21-06 02:59 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2004
252 posts,
#423, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm sure I can host a couch if needed.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS
1/4: 16.15 @ 87.35mph

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-23-06 07:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#432, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 2

Where in Chicago are you located? West side, east side, central, south?

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

grainJul-23-06 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#434, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 3

you guys can prolly crash here. driggs, ill get those tickets sent out monday.

TeamDR1665Jul-23-06 11:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#435, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by grain

Rock on. I appreciate it. This is going to be awesome.

Eric, I'm sure we'll get something figured out as for the meeting point Friday morning before too long.

EricJul-23-06 01:35 PM
252 posts,
#436, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 5

I am going to be moving to La Grange August 1st. I think it's like 45 minutes south west of Chicago. 1 hour north east of Terry's place.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-24-06 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#445, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by grain

How far away are you in relation to HRC? Bill wanted to meet up before I head out. catch up, have a beer, that kind of thing.

I know Terry's close. He didn't offer, though, and I'm not gonna ask.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

MalenkoJul-24-06 08:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#446, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 7

you guys wanna crash at my moms place in rockford illinios? lol

everyday closer to the shootout we get the less and less likely it looks like I'll be able to attend

EricJul-24-06 10:06 AM
252 posts,
#447, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 8

A little over an hour on the tollway with no traffic.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=la+grange+park,+il&daddr=+205+Beaver++Yorkville,+IL+60560&ie=UTF8&ll=41.71188,-88.132324&spn=0.494128,0.936584&om=1

Would have been very close had I still lived in Aurora.

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-27-06 08:46 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#466, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 9

La Grange is only 35 mins away from me not 1 hour.

EricJul-27-06 12:16 PM
252 posts,
#468, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 10

Sweet, that means I can still easily come down to bother you. ...Speaking of which, want to get that master cylinder put in anytime soon?

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-27-06 02:20 PM
8331 posts,
#469, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 11

no not with the storms and heat i dont have time

grainAug-01-06 12:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#520, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 12

so whats happening with this. i have to square away my trip to vegas and i have to know if you guys need to stay at my place thursday night.

EricAug-02-06 12:37 PM
252 posts,
#540, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 13

yes, what are your plans?

-Eric

97 Eclipse RS

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-02-06 02:50 PM
8331 posts,
#541, "RE: Need a place to crash in Chicago"
In response to Reply # 14

Dino will most likely be staying here at my house. we discussed it so i am pretty sure those are his plans. Thura I am not sure but since the 2 are attached at the hip i figure he probably is too. lol

Terry

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #419 Previous topic | Next topic