Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #399
View in linear mode

Subject: "Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-19-06 01:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#399, "Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"

I will be making a Shootout video for 2GNT this year. Proceeds from the sale of which will be put towards 2GNT beginning to bankroll projects like merchandise and, eventually, our own annual event TBA.

Right now, Jeremy (Aggression) is on board to shoot the eastern/Virginia caravan and I will be shooting the Chicago caravan. I'm looking to find someone who I can count on to get some quality footage of the Michigan crew departing and rolling through to at least Toledo.

I have the soundtrack and storyboard already set in my head and I think this video is going to be a kick ass production, but I will need quality footage from the Michigan guys to make it happen the way I'm seeing it.

If you can roll footage and ship me a copy of your tape as soon as you get back home, I would really appreciate heaing more from you.

Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-06 03:15 PM, #1
RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Moderatormicyek, Jul-20-06 01:31 AM, #2
      RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamDR1665, Jul-20-06 01:18 PM, #3
           RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-21-06 01:54 AM, #4
                RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Diceman19, Jul-21-06 04:08 PM, #5
                     RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, Teametx, Aug-02-06 04:57 AM, #6
                          RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-02-06 05:52 AM, #7

TeamXtremeRSJul-19-06 03:15 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#401, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 0

As of now, my GF is coming along with me this year, so i'm hoping she can get some good video footage as i'm driving...My vid camera isnt the best in the world, but its not bad..So hopefully we can get some good footage from Grand Rapids to Toledo..should be a decent size group of us, 1g's and 2gs and maybe others.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekJul-20-06 01:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#404, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 1

I think I'm going to be bringning my brother-in-laws DVD camcorder...so maybe we can get some footage with that too.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeamDR1665Jul-20-06 01:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#412, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 2

Please get all the footage you can and be sure to get me a copy of it right away. This video stands to be pretty cool.

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-21-06 01:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#418, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll be bringing my video camera along, but I don't think anyone is riding with me to the SO besides meeting up with the caravans...but when I'm there I will most likely film runs at the track and maybe some drunken hijinx haha.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

Diceman19Jul-21-06 04:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#425, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 4

you might be able to get jeff in on the video editing as well since he is making films in cali.

what happened to all of the previous years video. i kept hearing that we were gonna see something, then never did. i wanna download it all, in its unedited glory. someone was supposed to ship it to me, i forget who. was a long time ago.

TeametxAug-02-06 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#535, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll have my minidv but it kinda sucks. And I'm not sure if the girl is coming or not so... I'll try.

TeamXtremeRSAug-02-06 05:52 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#536, "RE: Shootout movie | Looking for Michigan cameraman"
In response to Reply # 6

I was all geeked up ready to make one a few years ago, but i never got any video from people I had a song list, and everthing all planned out too lol..oh well

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #399 Previous topic | Next topic