Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #429
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cedar Point this year?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Jul-22-06 12:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#429, "Cedar Point this year?"

Just got off the phone with Stanley. I know this is something that comes up every year, but it's not a bad idea. Any of you guys feel like a trip to Cedar Point on Saturday? Maybe check out Buschur in the morning, hit the rides in the afternoon, and then party like rock stars into the night? Vice versa?

I guess we could party in the morning, do Buschurs in the afternoon, and hit the rides at night, but I dunno about that.

Discuss.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cedar Point this year?, sike, Jul-22-06 03:42 PM, #1
RE: Cedar Point this year?, totaleklipse97, Jul-23-06 04:58 PM, #2
      RE: Cedar Point this year?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-24-06 04:25 AM, #3
           RE: Cedar Point this year?, Diceman19, Jul-27-06 08:25 AM, #4
                RE: Cedar Point this year?, totaleklipse97, Jul-27-06 08:40 AM, #5
                     RE: Cedar Point this year?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-27-06 10:24 AM, #6
                          RE: Cedar Point this year?, Diceman19, Jul-27-06 04:25 PM, #7
                               RE: Cedar Point this year?, cc8balla, Jul-27-06 05:06 PM, #8
                                    RE: Cedar Point this year?, Moderatormicyek, Jul-28-06 01:05 AM, #9
                                         RE: Cedar Point this year?, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-28-06 03:38 AM, #10
                                              RE: Cedar Point this year?, totaleklipse97, Jul-28-06 06:41 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Cedar Point this year?, Diceman19, Jul-29-06 05:20 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Cedar Point this year?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-31-06 03:18 AM, #13

sikeJul-22-06 03:42 PM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#430, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down for whatever. But we have to party like rock stars whatever we do. I'm definetally in for the room driggs. I may have a friend comming, so depends on how much room we have I guess?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

totaleklipse97Jul-23-06 04:58 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#437, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 1

Ha.. you already know I'm in for it.. Something we haven't done the last few years but sounds like a blast.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-24-06 04:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#439, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 2

Definately could be something to do and fun. I'm going there this weekend.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

Diceman19Jul-27-06 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#464, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 3

i went a few years back, it was way too busy to enjoy. we were there for like 7 hours and rode 3 rides. at 25-30 bucks to get in, it wasnt worth it.

totaleklipse97Jul-27-06 08:40 AM
3589 posts,
#465, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 4

quit ur bitching... it's cedar point.. it's always busy.. what else is there to do other than drink and work on cars??

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-27-06 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#467, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm going there this weekend, so I dono if I will be wanting to dish out more cash again since I just went. I'm barely gonna have enough to make it through the SO weekend.

Diceman19Jul-27-06 04:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#471, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by xcasbonx
I'm going there this weekend, so I dono if I will be wanting to dish out more cash again since I just went. I'm barely gonna have enough to make it through the SO weekend. http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185

yea, plus one on the money being tight. i wont be going to cedar point if you guys do, but i will steal all your cars for a joyride while you're gone. greg, i think you should ride with someone.

i bet cedar point isnt as busy right after school starts in ohio. that is the time to go. i remember i went to kings island a long while back right after school had started in the area. NOBODY was there. walkin to the front of the line over and over repeatadly for the same ride for the win.

cc8ballaJul-27-06 05:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#472, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 7

Just FYI, since I go to Cedar Point ALOT, tickets are gonna be $40, with parking at $9. The waits have been long, but what do you expect it's Cedar Point the best amusement park in the world.

I haven't rode Top Thrill Dragster, which is the best one to ride still I hear, I'm a little scared to ride that one. I don't even like Millenium Force LOL. Raptor is where it's at.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

ModeratormicyekJul-28-06 01:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#476, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by cc8balla
Just FYI, since I go to Cedar Point ALOT, tickets are gonna be $40, with parking at $9. The waits have been long, but what do you expect it's Cedar Point the best amusement park in the world. I haven't rode Top Thrill Dragster, which is the best one to ride still I hear, I'm a little scared to ride that one. I don't even like Millenium Force LOL. Raptor is where it's at.

I go about twice a year...Top thrill is cool...as long as you ride the very front...but millenium is a much better ride IMO.

This is the first year in about 3 that I haven't got a season pass.

I'll go if the majority of you guys go...but I don't need to. I'm a bit burned out on it, but my brother-in-law like to go so, I keep him company. heh

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeamXtremeRSJul-28-06 03:38 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#477, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 9

I prob wont lol...Keep me on the ground, with 4 wheels and a turbo..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

totaleklipse97Jul-28-06 06:41 AM
3589 posts,
#478, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 10

All you broke asses!!!

VW= The joy of driving

‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹Jen› somehow.....

Diceman19Jul-29-06 05:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#487, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
All you broke asses!!!

you're tellin me. donating plasma is my second job. doesnt pay to well but i set my own hour. no joke.

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-31-06 03:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#505, "RE: Cedar Point this year?"
In response to Reply # 12

Well heres my recap of my Cedar point weekend.

First off, it was HOT and HUMID...literally sweating to death..

Second, it was PACKED....way too many people in line...just about all the good rides were 1.5 to 2 hour waits in line.

That plus the heat is enough to keep me away from that place.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #429 Previous topic | Next topic