Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #796
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
er0ckzMay-17-05 03:37 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2004
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#796, "Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"

What's up guys. Have anyone of you spoken to Lee lately? I don't know if he is busy or not but I recently sent him money for the MS. I haven't got a response from him yet. If anyone has any better way to contact Lee besides through emails, please let me know. Thank you.

HRC S16G. FMIC. 8.5:1 JE PISTONS. CROWER RODS.

engz
www.cnnmotorsports.com | http://www.cardomain.com/id/el2ocz33

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, whodatt1, May-17-05 04:10 AM, #1
RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-17-05 04:18 AM, #2
RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, er0ckz, May-17-05 05:14 AM, #3
      RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, mcgyvr, May-17-05 06:20 AM, #4
           RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, er0ckz, May-17-05 06:56 AM, #5
                RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, BumpinTalon, May-17-05 07:16 AM, #6
                     RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, TeamXtremeRS, May-17-05 07:19 AM, #7
                          RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?, er0ckz, May-17-05 09:31 AM, #8

whodatt1May-17-05 04:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#797, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 0

look here...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=581&mesg_id=581&page=

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-17-05 04:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#798, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 1

I'd suggest trying to get your money back and buying elsewhere. There are about 20 in line before you who have been waiting up to 6 months.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

er0ckzMay-17-05 05:14 AM
431 posts,
#799, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 1

Dang. you serious. I need to get my car running soon. By the time I get that MS, summers going to be over. Goddamn. Anyone know of somebody that builds the MS?

engz

mcgyvrMay-17-05 06:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#800, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 3

build it yourself, its easy.

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

er0ckzMay-17-05 06:56 AM
431 posts,
#801, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 4

Lee posted that he found a way to control spark and timing. Is that something he encoded into the system or is it a chip addon? With no electronic experience, how would I go into doing this. Thanks thanks.

engz

BumpinTalonMay-17-05 07:16 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#802, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 5

the Megasquirt site is amazing for info, it is probably one of the most informative sites I have seen in a long time for this sort of thing
http://www.megasquirt.info I think. There are other ways to get control over the spark too, there are numerous MS add-ons available.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

TeamXtremeRSMay-17-05 07:19 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#803, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 6
May-17-05 07:26 AM by XtremeRS

All you have to do to run spark on the MS, is to mod the MS board. There are 3 LED's on the board, all controlled by the CPU. All they did was reconfigure the code that runs the CPU, to use the LED outputs to be 2 ignition driver outputs. Added a few 5v "pullup" resistors to the LED's, so it functions with a module to fire the coilpack(mitsu ignitor or HEI's) Added a spark table in the code, and presto.You also have to do the input mods to the board to the existing tach circuit, so it accepts the signal from the stock crank sensor.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

er0ckzMay-17-05 09:31 AM
431 posts,
#811, "RE: Anyone heard of Lee (MrSlick) lately?"
In response to Reply # 7

For some reason I cannot access the member's list to retrieve Lee's info. Can someone provide me with Lee's AIM and email? Thank you very much.

engz

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #796 Previous topic | Next topic