Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5877
View in linear mode

Subject: "Target timing numbers" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTSep-29-14 10:15 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5877, "Target timing numbers"

Looking to see what you guys are targeting for ignition while under boost. I am still using MS1-extra to control my engine, and finally getting it tuned and drivable this weekend, however, the tuner asked to find out a base idea for him about the timing on these cars. I do not know, that's why I am asking. Under higher boost conditions, what are you seeing for timing?

Thanks.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dsmcrzyOct-14-14 06:51 AM
Member since Oct 23rd 2011
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5878, "RE: Target timing numbers"
In response to Reply # 0

The symtech labs MSQ repository is a good place to start. Lots of tunes on there to look at.

http://www.symtechlabs.com/support/msq_rep.php

I would never pull one off and just run it but it will give you a good idea of what others are targeting for boost timing.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5877 Previous topic | Next topic