Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5292
View in linear mode

Subject: "Megasquirt Install with no CEL" Previous topic | Next topic
ivan300Jun-01-11 03:21 PM
Member since Dec 15th 2006
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5292, "Megasquirt Install with no CEL"

Hi guys,
I finally got back into the game after 2 years.

I would like to pass emissions(obd 2 test) while having ms in complete control. I know its simpler to put the stock injectors back in but thats no fun

I currently have MS doing fuel only. I have the stock injectors plugged in and zap strapped on the side of the engine bay. The only check engine lights i currently have are for no CAT and Too Rich and Too Lean.

I am going to put in a fake cat and put a o2 simulator on the secondary 02.

Could i put a 02 simulator on the primary o2 if i adjust it to display 14.7 afr?

Any other suggestions into fooling the ecu?

99 Eclipse GS(with Turbo),Turbonetics 60-1 0.63a/r, MS II v3, 3" Turbo back exhaust, GSX Brakes, Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons, Eagle Rods, Crane 14s, SS Valves, Felpro Gasket Kit, Obx Lsd, Southbend Fe Clutch, Ebay Short Shifter, Pioneer Avic-N3, 12" Alpine Type-R

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5292 Previous topic | Next topic