Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5272
View in linear mode

Subject: "Will this engine computer work" Previous topic | Next topic
karnold0216May-15-11 07:33 AM
Member since May 13th 2011
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5272, "Will this engine computer work"

I need a new computer for my car because my voltage regulator is bad and a little other things that don't work right because the computer is bad. I tested by putting my friends computer in my car and it worked just fine even though his is an automatic and mine is a manual but other words I can't find a computer on ebay with the exact same part number or even have my part number listed in the compatibility list but they are one number off. I want to make sure this will work for me.
I have a 96 Eclipse GS manual and the computer part number is
will this computer work for me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-AV...item5ade9ae5ae

Thanks for the help fast responding would be nice I really want to order a computer tonight.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4May-15-11 08:12 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5273, "RE: Will this engine computer work"
In response to Reply # 0

Link does not work.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

karnold0216May-15-11 02:06 PM
Member since May 13th 2011
3 posts,
#5274, "RE: Will this engine computer work"
In response to Reply # 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-AVENGER-2-0L-ENGINE-COMPUTER-ECU-ECM-PCM-P05269811-/390281749934?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1996|Model%3AEclipse|Make%3AMitsubishi&hash=item5ade9ae5ae

its a computer for a rs manual but the rs and gs isn't that big of a difference just a trim packages. That is why i think it would work because it's the same motor and transmission.

thanks

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5272 Previous topic | Next topic