Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5235
View in linear mode

Subject: "In search of a Professional MSnS installer and tuner in the Chicago Area." Previous topic | Next topic
xiDsmmanixMar-23-11 12:54 PM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5235, "In search of a Professional MSnS installer and tuner in the Chicago Area."
Mar-23-11 12:56 PM by xiDsmmanix

Hey guys,
Well long story I tried my hand at installing MSnS on my 420a and failed so I'm looking to pay someone to install it and tune it for me. Paying cash like I said before. Just shoot me some offers, I'll be checking this thread periodically so let me know, I need this done as soon as possible! I'm an hour and 30 mins from Chicago in a small town called Sandwich IL. Please help me out!
Thanks,
-Miguel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

xiDsmmanixMar-26-11 11:36 AM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5241, "RE: In search of a Professional MSnS installer and tuner in the Chicago Area."
In response to Reply # 0

Bump for help.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5235 Previous topic | Next topic