Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5105
View in linear mode

Subject: "Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs " Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningDec-31-10 08:28 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5105, "Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "

i spent a few planning this out lol. im running full stand alone, so i thought how nice would it be to have all the MSNS relays and fuses in the stock fuse box took a while to map everything out. I left the stock headlight and tail light relay salone, the rest of the fuses and relays are for my MS needs. enjoy

ms harness

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , Slo2g, Jan-01-11 08:40 PM, #1
RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , streetlightning, Jan-01-11 09:48 PM, #2
      RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , Slo2g, Jan-01-11 10:48 PM, #3
           RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , streetlightning, Jan-01-11 11:18 PM, #4
                RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , Slo2g, Jan-02-11 10:09 AM, #5
                     RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs , streetlightning, Jan-02-11 02:38 PM, #6

Slo2gJan-01-11 08:40 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5106, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 0

Does it run with this done?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

streetlightningJan-01-11 09:48 PM
778 posts,
#5108, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 1

lol why wouldnt it? and yes.. lol relays are relays, i simply utilized the ones in the fuse box. i tore the whole fuse box down pulled every pin outa the box and soldered the aplicable ms wires lol

Slo2gJan-01-11 10:48 PM
1074 posts,
#5109, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 2

Just curious, I want to relocate my fuse box.

streetlightningJan-01-11 11:18 PM
778 posts,
#5110, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 3

lol. ima re-locate mine as well, as i only have 14 wires ill need to cut and re-solder to do so, but for not its not in the way lol. deff plan it out and draw it out. makes it go smoother imo

Slo2gJan-02-11 10:09 AM
1074 posts,
#5111, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 4

The only draw back I see to this is that if a relay goes bad then you have to get a special type of relay instead of a regular Bosch 5 pin relay.

streetlightningJan-02-11 02:38 PM
778 posts,
#5112, "RE: Used my OEM fuse box for all my MSNS needs "
In response to Reply # 5

auto zone sells them, plus i went to the yard and got a whole extra fuse box so i could learn how to disassemble one before i tore the one on the car apart. so i got lots o extra relays lol

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5105 Previous topic | Next topic