Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5090
View in linear mode

Subject: "hahns portfueler" Previous topic | Next topic
bobby22635Dec-08-10 02:20 AM
Member since Feb 16th 2009
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5090, "hahns portfueler"

I have lost my disc for portfueler. I was looking on hahn to order a new one and have come across a problem. i noticed there are different stages as in stage 3, 4, and 5. What is the diffference between the disc. I am not using a hahn turbo or manifold just mainly the portfueler. I have tried contacting hahn but emailing is taking a while because of them moving to florida. Anyone that knows the difference would be of great help. Also if someone had the disc or could get me a copy please let me know thanks
bobby

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

bagged420aDec-08-10 10:54 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2009
107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5091, "RE: hahns portfueler"
In response to Reply # 0

There is no difference in the tunes between the stage 4 and 5. The tunes are the same, the only difference between stage 4 & 5 are injector sizes.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bobby22635Dec-08-10 04:28 PM
Member since Feb 16th 2009
2 posts,
#5092, "RE: hahns portfueler"
In response to Reply # 1

Ok I was just confused because there are different disc for different stages I have the 550s in my portfueler but if I get the stage 5 disc I guess it won't matter I can tune it for whatever I want though. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

420agreenvilleSCDec-08-10 05:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#5093, "RE: hahns portfueler"
In response to Reply # 2
Dec-08-10 05:58 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

Sorry for the large size (27mb). This file will be available for 60 days from today.

Download, unzip and install using the 'setup' file. Also, use/load the 'hahn map' file. that's the original hahn PF map. The other two maps are variations that you're welcome to try as well:

http://www.easy-share.com/1913232666/Portfueler_Software.zip

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5090 Previous topic | Next topic