Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5071
View in linear mode

Subject: "AEM Fic" Previous topic | Next topic
95eclipseTNov-28-10 03:54 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2010
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5071, "AEM Fic"

Hello, I just purchased a 95 Eclipse Rs 420a bored .30 over with a Turbo kit and engine mods including FIC550 injectors, Stage 3 cams and a AEM Fic piggyback system. The FIC system was flashed and all of the tune and calibration settings where erased so the car wont start do to too much fuel. Does anyone have any base Calibration settings that would help with this? I did a fuel mapping based on the injectors but I think the system calibration is wrong. Any help would be great. Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneNov-29-10 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5072, "RE: AEM Fic"
In response to Reply # 0

This injector controller isn't commonly used on the 2GNT. Have you been able to track down any manuals on it from AEM?

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95eclipseTNov-30-10 10:40 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2010
11 posts,
#5073, "RE: AEM Fic"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes I was able to download the manual and it said to create a fuel mapping based on the injector size compared to stock. 220cc to 550cc and it would take a percentage of fuel away. Even with it subtracting upto 70% fuel it is still flooding out. I might just go with a megasquirt, just no looking forward to all of the wiring. I bought the car with this system and its not that good especially with all of the mods on the car. Thanks for your response. David

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5071 Previous topic | Next topic