Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5001
View in linear mode

Subject: "fusebox relocation" Previous topic | Next topic
2point4Sep-07-10 06:55 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5001, "fusebox relocation"

the car's been down for a minute so i've decided to pull out the harness / fuse box for shits and giggles to move them into the cabin. planning to put the ecu under the passenger seat for an easier swap to MS later, and the fuse box behind the driver seat... have a couple questions,

does the case of the stock ecu need to be grounded?
any other details (common faults/simple fix's, upgrades, etc) i should look for while i've got all this shit apart?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Slo2gSep-09-10 12:09 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5007, "RE: fusebox relocation"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't think that the factory ecu needs to have a case ground.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5001 Previous topic | Next topic