Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4975
View in linear mode

Subject: "034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?" Previous topic | Next topic
turbosruleAug-29-10 01:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
423 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4975, "034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?"

I will be ordering a NEW injector controller as I am convinced this Hahn module is somehow cooked.

what is your experience and opinion?

What I do know is that they do the same thing and are pretty much the same and are even priced.
I do know that I will have to use the injector harness from the old module I have for the 034

I do know that the AIC1 has known problems communicating sometimes with the RS-232 port.

Hahn,Wiseco,Eagle,MSD,TurboXs
K&N,mopar,AEM,Greddy,Vortex,apexi and a bunch of other stuff..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

turbosruleAug-29-10 11:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
423 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4977, "RE: 034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?"
In response to Reply # 0

I am leaning towards 034 after read page after page here all 2004 stuff seems a lot of members here was running this system and liked it.

I want to know more cos I am still considering the SS AIC aswell

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorCorbinAug-30-10 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#4978, "RE: 034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?"
In response to Reply # 1

I have only used the 034 unit. It has simple components and simple software. I ran it for a few years and helped others do the same. It was always reliable and did everything I needed. They still have me up there in the "featured users".

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

turbosruleAug-30-10 04:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
423 posts,
#4979, "RE: 034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks Man..
Did I read right that I could used your fool the SAFC mod as a boost gauge on the Zt-2 Wideband? I still have that unit you sent me years,,,,,ago

I am really liking the 034 team

ModeratorCorbinSep-29-10 10:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#5029, "RE: 034 EFI OR Split Second's AIC1?"
In response to Reply # 3

Sorry for the late reply. The "fool the S-AFC" sensor puts out a 0-5V signal and will read up to about 22 psig. If the ZT-2 can accept that, you are good. I suspect that it will.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4975 Previous topic | Next topic