Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4930
View in linear mode

Subject: "Low Z injectors on MSii" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningJun-10-10 09:25 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4930, "Low Z injectors on MSii"

oK, i have been reading and asking?s, now i have one regarding my injector choice...

I have Preciion 1000cc Ball and seat low Z injectors. I thought the ms2 had enunf resultion to run them>? now people are saying i need a peak and hold board to run them? i see some have used peak and hold on MS1, but was that b/c of the lack of resolution? or do i need the peak and hold board? or can i do something else? sigh.. thanks in advance...

PS. symtech, what are your hr.. no one ever seems to pick up and email seems slow.. i need to get this resoved asap to know if i need to send it back for more stuff ect..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

VelocitaPaolaJun-10-10 01:13 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4931, "RE: Low Z injectors on MSii"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by streetlightning
oK, i have been reading and asking?s, now i have one regarding my injector choice... I have Preciion 1000cc Ball and seat low Z injectors. I thought the ms2 had enunf resultion to run them>?

It does.

Originally posted by streetlightningnow people are saying i need a peak and hold board to run them?

It's not absolutely necessary; the JBPerf P&H Board or the SymTech Labs PH Driver are optional upgraded fuel injector drivers. The standard fuel injector drivers work well too, but you have to configure the parameters for low impedance injectors in MegaTune or TunerStudio MS.

Originally posted by streetlightningi see some have used peak and hold on MS1, but was that b/c of the lack of resolution?

Many Megasquirt users use the P&H Board or PH Driver for a variety of reasons. The issue with MS-I and low impedance fuel injectors is complex, but it suffices to say that it does not affect your system.

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4930 Previous topic | Next topic