Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4325
View in linear mode

Subject: "Megasquirt installed... no spark or fuel???" Previous topic | Next topic
secondgenracer04Feb-04-09 09:14 PM
Member since Nov 13th 2008
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4325, "Megasquirt installed... no spark or fuel???"
Feb-04-09 09:30 PM by secondgenracer04

OK, we've installed the megasquirt as my final upgrade after having the motor built and no spark or fuel. We've double and trible checked the wiring and bought a new crank position sensor just to see if that could be it. The settings on our computer are all set correctly as told to us By Paul at Symtech and all that happens when we turn the car on is the blue light for power on the MS unit turns on then off again we get crazy readins from it as the engine cranks such as -7 degrees intake temps in little rock Arkansas, so no way its gonna be that low and I'm about to send the box back to Symtech to have them check it out. Is there anything else i might check out that any of you may have had the same problem have done? I'm either going to buy a new box or shell out another 2100 for a tec3 which i dont have right now but i need the car running in the next 2 weeks any help would be appreciated.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4325 Previous topic | Next topic