Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4270
View in linear mode

Subject: "looking for a tuner!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
wantturboJul-31-06 05:52 PM
Member since Aug 19th 2003
107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4270, "looking for a tuner!!!"

well just like it says i'm looking for someone to tune my car. it has a MSnS. i'm located in kingsville,texas. but i am willing to go to houston, san antonio, anywhere in state. if anyone knows anybody that can please let me know. and of couse i'm willing to pay!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665Jul-31-06 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4271, "RE: looking for a tuner!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

There are a few guys in Houston, but Dino might want a blowjob for his services. That's a bit much if you ask me.

Have you been through the Engine Management section of our forums? Might be some useful information for you to get things moving with MS in there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

wantturboAug-01-06 01:59 PM
107 posts,
#4272, "RE: looking for a tuner!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah that's a bit much also!! i wouldn't dare think about that one!!lmao!! oh and yes i have gone through most of it!! it's a lot of information!! yeah i'll just get intouch with dino. thanks

wantturboAug-03-06 08:43 PM
107 posts,
#4273, "RE: looking for a tuner!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

well guys i finally found me a tuner! his name is jason(stoopid) over at autologic in houson. he's well known for tuning hondas. but i've talked with him and he's very familiar with the ms and he said he will tune it for me. i'm hoping i will get 475+. i will be running a GT3082r. it has a GT30 turbine wheel with a GT35r compressor section. it should give me a decent spool up but with good top end!! and yes i do have all the supporting mods to run it!!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4270 Previous topic | Next topic