Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4181
View in linear mode

Subject: "megasquirt base map?" Previous topic | Next topic
Dsman1Dec-19-08 07:13 PM
Member since Sep 18th 2008
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4181, "megasquirt base map?"

hello fellow dsmers. i have recently installed my turbo kit on my 96 gs. i have a t3/t4. and a mopar performance ecu. soon i will be installing megasquirt and injectors. i was wondering if anyone using megasquirt, with a setup close to mine would be able to send me a starting map for ms. i have already downloaded megatune and I would like to start messing around with tuning before i get my ms kit. Also where is cheapest place to buy a ms kit.

Thanks, any help is greatly apprietiated.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

VelocitaPaolaDec-19-08 09:59 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4182, "RE: megasquirt base map?"
In response to Reply # 0

You can download base maps from here:

http://www.symtechlabs.com/support/msq_rep.php

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dsman1Dec-21-08 08:52 PM
Member since Sep 18th 2008
23 posts,
#4183, "RE: megasquirt base map?"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4181 Previous topic | Next topic