Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3881
View in linear mode

Subject: "MS tuning?" Previous topic | Next topic
96BlckGSJul-02-08 06:53 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2005
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3881, "MS tuning?"

Hey guys i was just curious as to if there is anyone near the Buffalo NY area that could help me with tuning my MS, ive had it and it has been running great from what i can tell but, id like to make completely sure, im not sure if there are any, but if someone is near me or know about someone who is near me please let me know, id be willing to drive a little. THanks guys

1996 Black Eclipse GS
STAR Stage 2 Turbo With custom equal length manifold and full 3 inch turbo back exhaust
8psi- 9.61- 1/8th mile
14.4- 1/4 mile
MS Powered

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nyBoosted420aJul-10-08 07:36 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2006
147 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3883, "RE: MS tuning?"
In response to Reply # 0

yea man im in syracuse ny and i cant get nobody to tune my car. im willing to pay whatever just wanna get it done. if u kno any shop that does megasquirt let me know

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3881 Previous topic | Next topic