Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3829
View in linear mode

Subject: "New MSnS TunerStudio" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gJun-08-08 11:07 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3829, "New MSnS TunerStudio"

http://www.efianalytics.com/TunerStudio/alpha/

Has anyone tried it out? Layout is a bit different but it seems to have alot more features. What do you guys think about it?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mreigleJun-08-08 11:10 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3834, "RE: New MSnS TunerStudio"
In response to Reply # 0

Never heard of it. What does this aplication do?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJun-09-08 02:15 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#3835, "RE: New MSnS TunerStudio"
In response to Reply # 1

I downloaded it when i got the email from Tobin but i haven't opened it yet.

Slo2gJun-09-08 04:05 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#3840, "RE: New MSnS TunerStudio"
In response to Reply # 2

Its basicly a new MegaTune, My 029y4 code would not automaticly find it and when I tried opening the file it corrupted a few of my settings so I just let it be for now and am sticking with MegaTune untill more people check it out!

justins71Jun-11-08 05:42 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2007
466 posts,
#3850, "RE: New MSnS TunerStudio"
In response to Reply # 3

I'm sort of using it, it just sucks too much of my laptop battery (bad battery) to get enough good logging for use. It's a cool layout, I've made a few dashes that look bad-ass. It's all java, so if you know that it's pretty open for tweaking. I had issues on initial hookup also, but emailed Phil and he got me goin with the whole matchup with your current .ini file and such. I still don't have some of the things working right, like the knock light, some of the accel enrich gauges, stupid things like that. It logs and acts otherwise just like megatune. It is still a late alpha release, after all, so it's not totally polished up.

/>

'95 GS w/ t3/t4b
FMIC, diy piping & RFL BOV
MS2-Extra Fuel&Spark
50 lb/hr Holley injectors w/ 1:1 RRFPR
JE 8.8:1 dish w/ Hastings Rings
Eagle Rods w/ ARP bolts
ARP Head studs
Mild port/polish head
3" custom DP/cat section, 3" PIT catback
dual MBC - 12 psi / 20psi

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3829 Previous topic | Next topic