Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3662
View in linear mode

Subject: "Port Fueler fuel map?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipset3t4Mar-17-08 10:28 AM
Member since Mar 17th 2008
8 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3662, "Port Fueler fuel map?"

Ok guys, here's my thing. I hear that the stage v setup port fueler box is indeed still too rich for most people. Who here has any fuel maps that they're willing to share. I have the software and all but have yet to mess with it. But I was wondering who's done all the leg work and willing to share their map. I'd appreciate the help or even at least a point in the direction of where I need to start leaning out the program on the port fueler system. Thanks Guys.

Xavier
95 Eclipse Gs
Star Turbo kit
Hahn Port Fueler system

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3662 Previous topic | Next topic