Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3504
View in linear mode

Subject: "VE table help and How MLV works" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gNov-14-07 11:59 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3504, "VE table help and How MLV works"

http://www.efianalytics.com/MegaLogViewer/veAnalysis.html

Just a link I found when updating my MLV and thought it might be helpful to some people out!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ivan300Nov-16-07 09:57 AM
Member since Dec 15th 2006
103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3509, "RE: VE table help and How MLV works"
In response to Reply # 0

i haven't had much luck with mlv, i find it makes my table way too rich. The best way to do it is manually, get a decently working map then run autotune.

99 Eclipse GS(with Turbo),Turbonetics 60-1 0.63a/r, MS II v3, 3" Turbo back exhaust, GSX Brakes, Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons, Eagle Rods, Crane 14s, SS Valves, Felpro Gasket Kit, Obx Lsd, Southbend Fe Clutch, Ebay Short Shifter, Pioneer Avic-N3, 12" Alpine Type-R

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-18-07 06:13 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#3510, "RE: VE table help and How MLV works"
In response to Reply # 1

MLV is dead on for me. Has been for many years. The only manual tuning I do is to verify the boost range changes.

Slo2gNov-19-07 06:31 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#3511, "RE: VE table help and How MLV works"
In response to Reply # 2

It always tunes mine a little rich in the same spots, but also really lean in other areas. I Use autotune and it does alright but not great, I always have to manualy tweak it.

ivan300Nov-19-07 11:11 AM
Member since Dec 15th 2006
103 posts,
#3512, "RE: VE table help and How MLV works"
In response to Reply # 3

terry what is your wideband delay setting?

99 Eclipse GS(with Turbo),Turbonetics 60-1 0.63a/r, MS II v3, 3" Turbo back exhaust, GSX Brakes, Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons, Eagle Rods, Crane 14s, SS Valves, Felpro Gasket Kit, Obx Lsd, Southbend Fe Clutch, Ebay Short Shifter, Pioneer Avic-N3, 12" Alpine Type-R

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3504 Previous topic | Next topic